There's always someone worse off than you

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Civvy Scum, May 10, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fucking weirdos.

No. Trees are found in nature.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Do they mean Golden Ratio or is it a bacon thread?

3. That's a very rash suggestion. I'd take it back if I were you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. don't be so green.

5. You should really have PMed the link to Dashing_Chap. Then he could have raised a thread in the Science forum.

6. "In philosophy, especially that of Aristotle, the golden mean is the desirable middle between two extremes, one of excess and the other of deficiency.
    So what in the name of the Prophet (peace be unto him) has that to do with geography. What is 'Goggle Earth' anyway - do you have to possess a gogglebox to see it? I love the comment that in fact Mecca was 12 miles away from the golden mean and what does that say about Allah's omniscience ? And the suggestion that Hawaii is closer.Dr Strabismus (whom God preserve) of Utrecht in Ubergrossenbummelzuggeausfahrt wisely said there is no end to the gullibity of

7. I thought 3 was the magic number?

• Like Like x 2

8. You'll go to hell for that, or there'll be a Jihad against you....or summink :)

9. Actually, since I gave up smoking, I have become so. D'you think this thread will become more than rash? I mean, what could be rasher? (telegraphed, I know, but it's been a long day...)

10. .... (cont) religious knobheads

11. Is it not 42???????????

Sure whats that what they said on hitch hikers

12. Ah, but if you were playing with the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, 3 was deffers the magic number.

13. Why did whichever supreme being to whom you entrust your hereafter, settle for 1.61803 instead of a nice round number - in cubits?

14. Only if you like bum sex ( sorry GM )

Sent from The Magic Roundabout using Dougals Sugar Cubes and Dylans Carrots

• Like Like x 2