Therealbigdizzle, revealed in all his glory

Why do you feel the need to post "I've drunk out of your leg", or words to that effect, everytime k13eod posts something?
If, like Sluggy, you imbibe, snort and mainline anything that contains alcohol it's eventually going to take it's toll and turn the brain into a toxic blob of jelly with the retention capacity of an aquarium dweller with learning difficulties. So every time she sees my username it's a trigger that ignites some distant memory tucked away in the remnants of her mind and it prompts her to post. Bit like goldfish:

'Hey Look, there's a castle'
'What's a castle?'
'No idea, why do you ask?'

(with apologies to Jasper Carrot)

I too an am ex stab. I don't quite get all this drama about ops. I went on ops and it was fking boring. While I was away, back in blighty, there was a riot and a flood. While I was filling sandbags in a place with rubish food and a poor internet connection, my former comrades were filling sandbags round the corner from macdonnalds, even getting some facetime in the local rag.

To top it all off, when I got back to the UK, my testicles were no bigger than when I left. Flippin con, I say. Don't see what alll the fuss is about.

To top it all off, when I got back to the UK, my testicles were no bigger than when I left. Flippin con, I say. Don't see what alll the fuss is about.
Clearly not a real det, mine were always shrivelled like prunes due to the maximum levels of self abuse that I indulged in. Past the time an all.