S

stabradop

Sanitised for persec naturally./....

D**** E****
Services to the Music Industry from D*** E**** Audio
Harrow, United Kingdom
Music
Current
Director at D*** E**** Audio (Self-employed)
Freelance Producer / Sound Engineer at D*** E**** Audio (Self-employed)
Past
Director of Light and Sound at Oxford Fashion Week
Signaller (V) at British Army
Production: Stage Hand at Montreux Jazz Festival
see all...
Education
University of Westminster
Thames Valley University
Connections
25 connections
Websites
Company Website
Blog
Twitter
dfordave
Public Profile
(Deleted for PERSEC)
Print
Flag
Expanded profile views are available only to premium account holders.Upgrade your account.
Summary
I provide production services to the live events industry, particularly the music industry; predominantly of a technical nature.

I am experienced in FoH and Monitor sound, having worked for clients including the Academy Music Group (Oxford Academy), and the Electric Ballroom and toured with bands including My Passion and Anonymous Tip. I have additionally worked as a stagehand for a variety of events including the highly regarded Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland.

I have also got experience in the stage building industry, having freelanced to Star Events Group during 2010. I have experience on Cuplock and Layher staging, as well as more standard Litedeck and Steeldeck modular decks.

I freelance to a residential recording studio where I can work as just an engineer - recording or mixing; or as a producer, utilising my musical history as a classically trained pianist and guitarist. I also have experience working with PR and talent management, so can tailor this experience into your project.

I also work in a partnership building boutique recording equipment, adding our own twists to classic recording designs such as the Neve 1073 and API 512 pre-amps; Pultec equalisers and Universal Audio 1176 limiter.

I additionally have professional experience in Radio Communications, having spent 4 years as a signaller in the territorial army. I have experience in radio and data communications from both urban and field locations and implemented those skills during a national emergency in 2007.
Specialties
LIVE EVENTS:
Front of House / Monitors;
Stagehand;
Freelance stage builder.
STUDIO WORK:
Recording / Mix Engineer
Producer
Outboard Design & Building
Contact Settings
Interested In
career opportunities
consulting offers
new ventures
job inquiries
expertise requests
business deals
reference requests
getting back in touch

Must get some of that zoflora disinfectant, the dogs bed is beginning to pong a bit.

Must get some of that zoflora disinfectant, the dogs bed is beginning to pong a bit.
Dont bother, I spilt a carton of milk in the rear footwell of my car and tried it to get rid of the smell of rancid milk. The motor still smells a week later.

Back to the OP . . . . . . . . . oh no lets carry on talking about anti-pong disinfectant or something equally boring but slightly more interesting than the OP. Anyone got any tips on how to get rid of the off milk smell?

Donkeys are so often ‘lumped’ with horses when, in reality, there are so many aspects of donkey management and illness which are quite different. Donkeys may appear to be very phlegmatic and disinterested but they have very deep feelings and emotions. Their disease patterns also run deep, when compared with horses. Signs and symptoms are often less dramatic and come on insidiously, thus remaining hidden for longer. Donkeys are also very prone to stress and bereavement. The result of all these factors is that they may present with relatively serious disease quite unexpectedly. Homeopathy is a form of medicine that not only recognises emotions and feelings, it also incorporates them in the process of medicine selection, thus attending to both the physical and the mental. Acupuncture is also well-accepted. As with other equines, herbal medicine (herbs) and chiropractic manipulation are well-suited to donkeys.
What about when they get humped by Arabs, does that improve the donkey's sense of self-esteem through validation of sexual attractiveness, or stir up feelings of worthlessness and desire to self-harm caused by a purely physical rather than emotionally supportive relationship?

Dont bother, I spilt a carton of milk in the rear footwell of my car and tried it to get rid of the smell of rancid milk. The motor still smells a week later.

Back to the OP . . . . . . . . . oh no lets carry on talking about anti-pong disinfectant or something equally boring but slightly more interesting than the OP. Anyone got any tips on how to get rid of the off milk smell?
Get someone to chuck a rancid curry up on the drivers seat?

thinks...

So fucking what?

Who cares?

Do you feel clever now? You dull cunt.

"Pour baking soda on the affected area and sprinkle some cold water on top of the baking soda. Let it stand overnight. (Want to know other uses of baking soda? Read 75 extraordinary uses for baking soda)

75 Extraordinary Uses for Baking Soda | Life Hackery.... "

Will it get rid of the stench of rotting fish that manifests itself from around my Betty Swallox every day, even after I have scrubbed them with a nail brush and vinegar, and dipped the old japs eye in olive oil and rubbed it all around the old ballcladders..... It gets worse in hot sweaty weather......

Dear Anagony Aunt..... please help!!!

"Pour baking soda on the affected area and sprinkle some cold water on top of the baking soda. Let it stand overnight. (Want to know other uses of baking soda? Read 75 extraordinary uses for baking soda)

75 Extraordinary Uses for Baking Soda | Life Hackery.... "

Will it get rid of the stench of rotting fish that manifests itself from around my Betty Swallox every day, even after I have scrubbed them with a nail brush and vinegar, and dipped the old japs eye in olive oil and rubbed it all around the old ballcladders..... It gets worse in hot sweaty weather......

Dear Anagony Aunt..... please help!!!
Ooo I think there is only one solution for this...bring on the wire brush

With regards to the milk smell, why not cut a lemon in half, and place both halfs in the footwell? Should work, kinda. It worked in my fridge so its worth a try

D**** E****
D*** E****
D*** E****
D*** E****

Twitter
dfordave
Public Profile
Hmmm I wonder what his first name could possibly be.

So some ones been on linkedin and copied someone's CV and posted it on here. One question, why exactly?