There Is No God.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Biscuits_Brown, Jun 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry Lads & Lasses, had a few.

Why in the name of...Anything... is that useless waste of fucking skin Winehouse still breathing when we can lose good girls in the 'Stan?

If the stinking cunt and her criminal other half want to kill themselves then for fucks sake let's oblige them, they're breathing air that could be used by humans.

Amy, darling... Get a hot load in your arm .... we'll get over your loss remarkably quickly.
  2. Augustine would say that the existence of evil (good people dying while the less good live) doesn't provide proof against a god's existence: evil might exist because that's the only way good can also exist; this might be the best possible world there can be, even with evil; evil might exit because it provides some kind of "moral obstacle course" through which we can achieve salvation.

But I suspect that's not the answer you're looking for.

Edited to add: it's the Naafi, so death to the druggies in a more painful way than anyone else can think of etc.
  3. Not relevant mate different walks of life. N oone with any sense gives a toss what she does and our casualties shouldnt be mentioned in the same breath.
  4. Well said Spaz
  5. I'm remarkably open to philosophical debate. But this is neither the time or the place.

I don't hold a general, Daily Mirror 'death to druggies' view, but at the same time I don't see why anyone cares about Winehouse any longer. She's determined to kill herself.... Grand, sooner the better.

Can we just hear less about how 'tragic' her life is, and more about how the world will be a better place once she is out of it?
  6. I apologise guys, I've trivialised something I shouldn't.... Like I say, full.

No excuse, sorry. Just not in the best of moods.