There Go Those Gun Crazy Americans Again

I do wish you Americans would make your minds up!

Guns good or guns bad? I'm easily confused and this sort of thing doesn't help.

I beg to differ with you. Thatis not a "gun crazy American" headteacher. That is a PC (Politically Constipated) headteacher and that condition can be easily treated with a high colonic administered by the local fire department using a four inch, high pressure hose.

Other equally silly bullshit: the youngster excluded from school for "aiming" a chicken leg in the lunch room at another student and going "bang, bang."

FFS!!!!!

If a geography teacher teaches geography, and a maths teacher teaches maths, I'd like to sit in on one of this head teacher's classes.

I do wish you Americans would make your minds up!

Guns good or guns bad? I'm easily confused and this sort of thing doesn't help.
I live in a nation with an overbundance supercilious idiots who take great delight in interfering with others' enjoyment of life.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If a geography teacher teaches geography, and a maths teacher teaches maths, I'd like to sit in on one of this head teacher's classes.
You having problems with your technique?

WTF are you doing reading the mail????? stoppit, it will rot yer brain.
He is a senior ARRSER, like me. On all of us ARRSE has caused brain rot too severe to be cured.

20+ years ago when my son was young kids used to bring cupcakes to school for birthdays. When he was in 3rd grade the school stopped it because:

some parents were concerned that the ingredients were not organic
some were concerned that refined sugars might be used
some were concerned that the kitchen where they were cooked might contain peanuts somewhere
the music teacher jumped into the debate out of concern they the cakes were not kosher

Daft, totally daft.

In the article, theres also a photo of young Hunter dressed up like a pirate. This child is obviously violent to the core and needs reigning in a bit, possibly through councilling and some sort of prescription drug he will late become dependant on.

In the article, theres also a photo of young Hunter dressed up like a pirate. This child is obviously violent to the core and needs reigning in a bit, possibly through councilling and some sort of prescription drug he will late become dependant on.
After reading your post I spotted the eye patch. I had thought it was V from V or Vendetta when I first looked.