There are too many avenues

for me to explore alone in this line from a tragic story in the Philippines. So I put it up for Arrsers to play with.

Hercules goes down in Davao Gulf; 9 missing - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos

The specific portion of the story I reference is:-
Originally, the plane had come from Luzon and ferried Scout Rangers to Davao for deployment in the military’s campaign against the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF), the military said.
I simply have no idea where to start... :D

You lot are kidding... 143 views and no-one here can come up with anything???? :roll:

oldbaldy

LE
Bermuda Triangle moved?

I'm too old for milfs, now gilfs are a different kettle of fishy smelling things.

So it was supposed to go down on the MILF, but it came (down) prematurely. I wonder if any of the crew ejaculated.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Airborne_Aircrew said:
for me to explore alone in this line from a tragic story in the Philippines. So I put it up for Arrsers to play with.
The lucky bastards.

The last time I buzzed into the Philippines I was stuck next to some demented old bat from NZ. Who had swollen feet and pictures of her Grandchildren. She smelled of piss and had moles.

I longed for the pilot to hook a left and put it into a mountain.

But no. And just when I thought it could not get any worse, they announced the in-flight movie.

Pirates of the Carribean.

Pirates of the fucking Carribean. Its not easy being me, you know?

putteesinmyhands said:
So it was supposed to go down on the MILF, but it came (down) prematurely. I wonder if any of the crew ejaculated.
They don't have ejaculator seats on Hercy birds.

Funny... You pongoes really are thick...

C'mon... a terrorist organization called "The MILFs"...

Fcuk me... you cunts come off as so fucking smart if someone says "RAF Regiment" but when you are given the opportunity to think independently you mill around like a crew of window lickers at a fucking petting zoo... :roll:

Airborne_Aircrew said:
You lot are kidding... 143 views and no-one here can come up with anything???? :roll:
How about RIP: I do not recall the PAF being an agressor against UK Forces
and they seem to be contributing to the fight against Islamic Terrorism with whom are part of the global terrorist network.

This story is not for the NAAFI Bar.

hh

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
still21inmymind said:
putteesinmyhands said:
They dont have a footwear advisor. I mean, have a fucing look?

Airborne_Aircrew said:
Funny... You pongoes really are thick...

C'mon... a terrorist organization called "The MILFs"...

Fcuk me... you cunts come off as so fucking smart if someone says "RAF Regiment" but when you are given the opportunity to think independently you mill around like a crew of window lickers at a fucking petting zoo... :roll:
If you're so independently smart, why the unnecessary "e" in "pongoes"?

And why not pick on the MILF? I would have thought that you'd welcome the breathing space.

Brilliant... The fucking spelling monkey is here... Caaaant!!!!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Airborne_Aircrew said:
Brilliant... The fucking spelling monkey is here... Caaaant!!!!
And hot on his heels is the Fucking Adequate Shoes Monkey. Hi.

Seriously. What the fuck is this all about? Sixth Form Meets The Crabs? Did you score? Did you tip them out? Are they Stealth Timberlands?

“Right now, we keep on reviewing our security procedures. Until such a time we can’t get any evidence, we will not discount any factor,” Cadungog said.

He said the plane’s age could not have been a factor; all PAF planes had been well-maintained.
A job in politics awaits.

Probably a bunch of air cadets and the pilot of the pointy thing is probably a kiddie fiddler looking for a score...

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Airborne_Aircrew said:
Probably a bunch of air cadets and the pilot of the pointy thing is probably a kiddie fiddler looking for a score...
The Philippines AF are a fine bunch of men, women, pre-op trannies, lezzers, fags and dykes. But they do not allow Hippies in cheap shoes onto their planes. Unlike you.

Actually, I no longer have any control over who gets on which aircraft. Though I can confirm that men, women, pre-op trannies, lezzers, fags and dykes were utterly acceptable on my kite when I was in since we had to let the Booties on board sometimes or "Their Airships" got whined at by all the wannabe Nelsons...

By"Hippies in cheap shoes" are you referring to Sandhurst graduates?

TheIronDuke said:
still21inmymind said:
putteesinmyhands said:
They dont have a footwear advisor. I mean, have a fucing look?
At least no high heels there.

At least no high heels there.
Yeah, 3 Para Mortars are banned from RAF aircraft... Something about them only paying lip service to the job... :D

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Airborne_Aircrew said:
By"Hippies in cheap shoes" are you referring to Sandhurst graduates?
So did that nasty looking pointy aeroplane go away when you flourished your ankles and your Timberland shoes?

Phew, eh? And they said SockRaptor was a vapourwear project.

Latest Threads