• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Themski

I'm 6 minutes into the video and haven't seen anyone eat a frog, or snake, smash a cinderblock with his head, or do an upside-down backwards somersault while throwing an axe at a target. This is obviously bollocks.

One of the things that struck me about this show, was its total "otherness" from documentaries I've seen produced in the US or UK. Almost no expository dialogue, no back and forth interviews, almost no meaningful dialogue at all, save for a few "operators" talking about sacrifice for the Motherland, etc.

This was just one half hour long, sexified, Spetznaz recruiting poster, along with a bunch of more or less unlikely scripted "firefights" in training where all the uberwarriors slaughter the bad guys with no casualties, all while taking no advantage of cover or concealment. Maybe Spetznaz are all that and a bag of chips, but the show producers are a bunch of no talent assclowns.

Latest Threads