• The really white one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old ARRSE (blue / black)

• Navy Blue / White

• Desert Cam

• I would prefer something different (see below)

• Total voters
I'd like to have 2, max 3 themes for the site, all the same format for ease of maintenance. The current ones are definitely due for renewal and are held together with bodge tape.

The very white one is something people have asked for for ages - something that's not as obvious at work.

They're not finished, but a bit of feedback would be good before I do more work on them. Other ideas (link to another suitably good looking forum perhaps?) gratefully received.

(the desert cam one, unfinished, is currently live as "Azul" in your account, preferences)

I like the white one for work. Not too keen on the pink stripe on the right though

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If change is a must then I would prefer the arrse.ctic scheme.

I initially thought that the totally white one was a good idea, but as soon as you click into a thread you'll get everyone's day-glo avatars and sigs anyway, so it's not really any more subtle. I don't mind which theme, I'll just continue shrinking my ARRSE window to approx 1/10 of my screen size when I'm at work!

If change is a must, and i cant keep the subsilver one i've got now, i'd go for the white one. I think the desert cam ones a bit naff (although i fully expect it to be really popular), only because i'm about to spend a considerable period of my life wearing it, but thats just me.

DozyBint said:
I initially thought that the totally white one was a good idea, but as soon as you click into a thread you'll get everyone's day-glo avatars and sigs anyway, so it's not really any more subtle. I don't mind which theme, I'll just continue shrinking my ARRSE window to approx 1/10 of my screen size when I'm at work![/quote]

Just to go with your dress size then, eh Dozy? :wink:

I'll get my coat... :roll:

Navy and white, I can get away with that at work, the desert cam is a definate no-no! But hey as long as you give us a choice that will be cool.

G

Goku

Can we keep the current header?
It looks a lot better than your new design.

I’d prefer to keep fisubsilversh to be honest.

DozyBint said:
I initially thought that the totally white one was a good idea, but as soon as you click into a thread you'll get everyone's day-glo avatars and sigs anyway, so it's not really any more subtle. I don't mind which theme, I'll just continue shrinking my ARRSE window to approx 1/10 of my screen size when I'm at work!
White theme won't show avatars or signatures

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
If we have to change, the pure white one for preference and the bottom blue and white one as second choice for me.

And another *bump*

I don't like it. I go away on my hollibobs, come back and it's all changed.

I don't like change. Besides which, it looks gay.

Dale the snail said:
I don't like it. I go away on my hollibobs, come back and it's all changed.

I don't like change. Besides which, it looks gay.
Which one? Or don't you like any of them just on principle?

White get's my vote - same as Dozybint - anything that blends into the screen and doesn't shout "he's on ARRSE" to the internet stazi here is great. Well done for the work so far - the site, irrespective of theme, is well organised and easy to navigate.