"Them" walting as Monkeys? Whatever next?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by The_Seagull, Nov 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Done before

2. Bugger. Mods please feel free to delete.

3. Feck the Iraqis! Did Andy McNab and co get compensation for the shit they went through at the hands of the Iraqis or even RAF pilot John Nichol?? Why can't HMG tell the Iraqis to **** off for a change.

4. Guilt!

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Well I'd ******* tap them up then mate, after all the current government is only an extension of the previous Norman government and they were a right bunch of ***** in your neck of the woods. Reckon you might get some compo for the death of your great, great, great, great etc grandad at the hands of the Norman invaders (bastards that they were)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Shame on you for reading the daily mail, the sport on sunday has more unbiased reporting and better pictures

• Like Like x 1
  7. I come from yorkshire, can i get compo for the vikings raping my dad and robbing my mom.

8. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

Can you get anything if you come from test tube?

• Like Like x 1
  9. A policeman once gave me a thick ear for throwing a wasps nest into a crowded scout hut....do you think I can claim?

10. You will be told to buzz off !!!

Hat, coat, taxi !!

11. Whats the Arabic for Get Fucked?

12. As in you can forget compensation? Maktoob

13. Who started this non-story, neither of those guys are hereford hooligans

14. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Ah, the old "some random bloke on the internet claims to have inside knowledge, so all claims for compo must be dropped" ruse, eh?

• Like Like x 1