them shits.

let your nails grow longer

Three things.

1) A fat or hairy arse will catch a lot more.

2) A low-fibre diet will mean that you have half a turd poking out of your bum like a Pritt stick, so essentially you could be there for the rest of your life doing blot, bang, rub with your dirty bum.

3) The whole notion of wiping cack is cack. If it was on your arm you wouldn't try and wipe it off with dry paper. Get your arse over the edge of the sink and give it a wash.

[Only attempt "3" in a public toilet if you're quite daring].

Womb_Poker, FR_Trooper, why are they not tagged and/or fecked off?

Womb_Poker said:
bahaa feck off ill s*** on your mum's chest.
Get some new material bell end, trotted that one out a few times already

Simply walk into a Police Station and state that you have consumed eight johnnys full of crack cocaine, the resulting attention your ringpiece gets will leave it as clean as a whistle.

No, it was your mums fault. Mrs was upset whn she found out i fucked your mum, put on weight due to depression eating and gave me the clap ergo impotent. Do one you piece of smegma.

Womb_Poker said:
davyskuller said:
No, it was your mums fault. Mrs was upset whn she found out i fucked your mum, put on weight due to depression eating and gave me the clap ergo impotent. Do one you piece of smegma.
You really are a tedious s*** sack arent you??

Legs im refferring to the past.
Whats up wibble_Prick? Your funny backfire? Nobody likes you. Do everyone a solid and give us a nice crimbo prezzie by playing with the traffic. Go on, theres a good troll.x

davyskuller said:
Womb_Poker said:
davyskuller said:
You really are a tedious s*** sack arent you??

Legs im refferring to the past.
Whats up wibble_Prick? Your funny backfire? Nobody likes you. Do everyone a solid and give us a nice crimbo prezzie by playing with the traffic. Go on, theres a good troll.x
Dont hate me because i get it harder than you tool bag.

Latest Threads