Them in the Dock

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Pitswamper, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is nonsense. I can't tell you how I know, but I do know that the money was being used for paint as the boathouse is badly in need of renovation.

2. I supose they sang Glooooooorrrriiiiiaaaaaaaaa a bit to soon aye?

3. Another great day for the Bible (Sun). Good headline grabber though isnt it?

4. The Sun and accuracy go hand in hand I see.

Do we have more than one? Or have they used some accounting method to build a secret one that no one knows about.

5. Don't we have a 'no comment until after the trial' policy on Arrse?

6. Is it not two years max, with the rest of time in civi nick????????

7. no comment until after the trial

8. Hello Ancient_Mariner,

quite right and that gold paint isn't cheap either.

Oh dear,I shouldn't have said that.
    Now we'll have to repaint it again.

tangosix.

9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I would urge caution on the part of the authorities if they do jail these men
    I'm sure many of us in the military world remember what happened last time some SF chaps got jailed for stealing

From another reputable source Mr Newton Dunn at the Sun will probably want to use it so watch out for this quote from him next time this story appears in the Sun.............

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune

[​IMG]

Full shocking story
    http://www.ateamshrine.co.uk/

1000 Post's have I been on nights that long?

10. It's in the public domain, no names are mentioned. Harry maskers has been issused as appropreate to the guilty.... er I mean suspects.
    PS

11. Isn't the point that some of Us who may have had relevant experience may make a comment that is read by a jury member and so unduly influence the trial - and so place Good - or Bad - CO in the unenviable position of being in contempt of court.

AM and Tangosix' comments as case in point. :D

12. Expect the Red Caps at the door in NATO standard dawn raid. 8O
    PS

13. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

We do and a previous thread on the same subject has been locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.