• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

THEM in the Big Brother House

According to the Currant Bun, the Hereford boys (ok, McNab and mates) are going into the BB house to snatch the housemates, give them a taste of being cuffed and hooded and whisked off to listen to White Noise FM for the day! Apparently McNab has promised to go easy on them... well Channel 4 are hardly going to let some pretty young fame-hungry girlie be stripped, hosed down and stuck in the corner off a room in a stress position for umpteen hours (but just imagine if they could!!). :twisted:

pompey said:
According to the Currant Bun, the Hereford boys (ok, McNab and mates) are going into the BB house to snatch the housemates, give them a taste of being cuffed and hooded and whisked off to listen to White Noise FM for the day! Apparently McNab has promised to go easy on them... well Channel 4 are hardly going to let some pretty young fame-hungry girlie be stripped, hosed down and stuck in the corner off a room in a stress position for umpteen hours (but just imagine if they could!!). :twisted:
i will be watching this and watching for any mistakes they make.
shame they will not be armed.

Will end with contestants getting a large compensation pay out for 'Post Traumatic Stress Disorder' :roll:

Is there nobody McNab won't brass himself out to? :evil:

Weegie_Ninja said:
Will end with contestants getting a large compensation pay out for 'Post Traumatic Stress Disorder' :roll:

I tried to hire him for my nephews BD party, some people have bouncy castles, or clowns, I wanted him to do a 24 hour interrogation, I thought it would be cool....but **** that, 5 grand!, no, I just tied the little fecker up myself and had tohe local peadophile work him over, far cheaper.

petergriffen said:
Weegie_Ninja said:

I tried to hire him for my nephews BD party, some people have bouncy castles, or clowns, I wanted him to do a 24 hour interrogation, I thought it would be cool....but * that, 5 grand!, no, I just tied the little fecker up myself and had tohe local peadophile work him over, far cheaper.
:D :D More professional too, at least the nonse won't write a book about it :wink:

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

Mrs Puttees asked what a "stress position" is. And I demonstrated.

I'm starting to suspect that she has a hidden history.

Latest Threads