THEM in the Big Brother House

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by pompey, Jan 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. According to the Currant Bun, the Hereford boys (ok, McNab and mates) are going into the BB house to snatch the housemates, give them a taste of being cuffed and hooded and whisked off to listen to White Noise FM for the day! Apparently McNab has promised to go easy on them... well Channel 4 are hardly going to let some pretty young fame-hungry girlie be stripped, hosed down and stuck in the corner off a room in a stress position for umpteen hours (but just imagine if they could!!). :twisted:

2. i will be watching this and watching for any mistakes they make.
    shame they will not be armed.

3. Would quite like to see that cnut Victor waterboarded till he pukes blood...

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Right, get those flashbangs down! Should be a giggle.

Edited for mongness.

5. Surely most BB types are used to wearing hoodies and being cuffed....

6. baa zing.

7. I agree

8. They still allowed to cuff people to rail lines?...that might be a laugh, let's see the chavs chew off their own hands.

9. Will end with contestants getting a large compensation pay out for 'Post Traumatic Stress Disorder' :roll:

Is there nobody McNab won't brass himself out to? :evil:

10. I tried to hire him for my nephews BD party, some people have bouncy castles, or clowns, I wanted him to do a 24 hour interrogation, I thought it would be cool....but **** that, 5 grand!, no, I just tied the little fecker up myself and had tohe local peadophile work him over, far cheaper.

11. I would be more impressed if he just blew it up, that is to say the house and all its content.

Edd

12. :D :D More professional too, at least the nonse won't write a book about it :wink:

13. Can they send me the roller chick please?

14. I couldn't agree more!!