Theiving bank clerk tops herself

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Le_addeur_noir, Mar 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

That's a bit harsh old bean. At the very least one should be commending her and her husband for setting a good example to others. Get caught, do the time, or better still, kill yourself to save the tax-payer a few bob.
  2. I did think of the saving the taxpayer a few bob angle.

I suppose one could say they ended up with suspended sentences.

A pity the same cannot be said for the hoards of theiving MPs and ministers who stole far much more than they did,and especially the vile drug taking munter of a former Home Secrerary Jacqui"Jackboots" Smith.
  3. Roberto Calvi's Grandaughter?
  4. She was obviously not high enough in the bank's management chain to get away with stealing. She should have claimed to be 'too big to fail'.
  5. Got to admire that sense of social responsibility though..
  6. She did the right thing and saved her family's honour. Well done, and good riddance.
  7. It's a pity a few MP's haven't followed her example.
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Lets start with ol' Pa Broon shall we...We could stick him in a dark room with Whet....
  9. My bold. I'd prefer him hung in daylight, so I can catch the twitching better on my camera.
  10. Less than 6 years porridge for £120K, where do I sign up?
  11. When I first saw the story this morning my immediate reaction was one of sorrow that a person, crippled by humiliation at being caught, could do that to themselves. Then I saw her name.......................