Theiving bank clerk tops herself

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
That's a bit harsh old bean. At the very least one should be commending her and her husband for setting a good example to others. Get caught, do the time, or better still, kill yourself to save the tax-payer a few bob.

Biped said:
That's a bit harsh old bean. At the very least one should be commending her and her husband for setting a good example to others. Get caught, do the time, or better still, kill yourself to save the tax-payer a few bob.
I did think of the saving the taxpayer a few bob angle.

I suppose one could say they ended up with suspended sentences.

A pity the same cannot be said for the hoards of theiving MPs and ministers who stole far much more than they did,and especially the vile drug taking munter of a former Home Secrerary Jacqui"Jackboots" Smith.

She was obviously not high enough in the bank's management chain to get away with stealing. She should have claimed to be 'too big to fail'.

Biped said:
It's a pity a few MP's haven't followed her example.

eodmatt said:
Biped said:

Lets start with ol' Pa Broon shall we...We could stick him in a dark room with Whet....

spike7451 said:
eodmatt said:
Biped said:

Lets start with ol' Pa Broon shall we...We could stick him in a dark room with Whet....
My bold. I'd prefer him hung in daylight, so I can catch the twitching better on my camera.

Less than 6 years porridge for £120K, where do I sign up?

When I first saw the story this morning my immediate reaction was one of sorrow that a person, crippled by humiliation at being caught, could do that to themselves. Then I saw her name.......................