TheIronDuke is quiet this afternoon

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Brotherton Lad, Mar 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

2. Can his Ironship not deal with his domestic staff with a bit of dynamite and a blunderbus without the intervention of the plebs?

It's political correctness gone mad I tell you!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Did they try and take his brown bess again?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shall we have a party whilst he's away?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stop that,or it will be another fascinating selection of his photographs of flower arranging.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Brotherton Lad

Foxcliffe does have a history, extract from a local history:

"One day our Frank was on a convoy passing through Brotherton on its way to Doncaster. He arranged with a sergeant, so that he could jump off and meet up with the convoy later. We both went for a night out at the Fox and got a little bit worse for wear. When we arrived home, Frank began showing off, doing the drills with his rifle. I tried to take the gun off him but unfortunately there was a bullet up the spout and whilst we were wrestling the gun went off. The bullet went up through the first floor and into the attic. Thankfully, no one was hurt, but we never did find the bullet and how our Frank covered up the loss of a round of ammunition I don’t know. So in No. 10 Foxcliffe, there is a 303 bullet lodged somewhere in the roof!"

But we digress...

• Like Like x 2
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I fucking hate you and wor kid knows where you live.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bugger. Scrap the knees up, he's back.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bloody ballgag must have fallen out,and someone heard his cries from his balsa wood shed.

10. Brotherton Lad

Send him round. My Dad used to box for the Queen's Bays and he threw big Jack wossisname over the canal wall by Knottingley Town Hall..

He bought me boxing gloves for my 7th birthday. (I've never forgiven him.)

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah? Wicked Aunties dressed me as a girl then pinched me when I was seven. Pick your fucking car park.

12. Brotherton Lad

Behind t' air raid shelters on t' Feast Ground by t'Punch Bowl (after evensong this Sunday).

• Like Like x 1
  13. No boiled eggs?

You lot obviously know nothing about fisticuffs.

14. I like Saltburn. They've recently fixed the water-balanced Cliff Lift.