TheGimp............so its come to this

:D my social life has recently gone down the sh+tter, everyones on leave and unable to introduce me to their nubile friends of friends

Heavy drinking, apathetic commitment phobe requires decent women to send pictures of my cock to when I become adled and lonley late at night :D

photos or GTFO

love an licks

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I love you long time, big boy.

Attachments

thegimp said:
:D my social life has recently gone down the sh+tter, everyones on leave and unable to introduce me to their nubile friends of friends

Heavy drinking, apathetic commitment phobe requires decent women to send pictures of my c*** to when I become adled and lonley late at night :D

photos or GTFO

love an licks
Didn't you once accuse me of being a pest, or somesuch?

How the shoe's on the other fucking foot now eh? :D

thegimp said:

Heavy drinking, apathetic commitment phobe requires decent women to send pictures of my c*** to when I become adled and lonley late at night :D

photos or GTFO

love an licks
I take it your not on Facebook then?

Jezzicaz, welcome - and welcome you certainly are! There are one or two things you need to do as a newbie and one of them is to send me a couple of pics of yourself, erm, undraped. Oh and can you lend me twenty quid til the weekend?

thegimp said:
any takers

Do you have a telephoto lens and beer goggles to put on the end of the lens

thegimp said:
any takers

just to make everything look nice and neat and tidy

DiDi said:
thegimp said:
any takers

He's still on a promise with me and Bigbird, so step away from the keyboard lady. :twisted:

I was under the impression there was enough to go around and you had gone missing in action and what makes you think I am a lady

:D you mother Feckers

I'm still........................after 3 years still in need of some decent action.

Gen dit I am plumbs

gimp you know that some women need a lot of foreplay you shouldn't be so slow tho we get bored easily

thegimp said:
:D you mother Feckers

I'm still........................after 13 years still in need of any action.

Gen dit I am plumbs---- at mean are you bagging if so make it so we can understand

edited because someone keeps moving the letters around on my keyboard

what I meant was what on earth does that mean are you BRAGGING

VODKA natures mong maker

I'm game, you'd better still be in good nick though nothing worse than getting jazzed up for a night out to then have to sit through an awkward curry with a man who looks like he has dressed himself upside down in a swamp...

pushing back and reach arounds aren't my style numbnuts.

filthy wenches only. You can take the phots

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thegimp Sports, Adventure Training and Events 113