Theft of weapons from Small Arms School Corp Museum

ugly

LE
Why on earth would he do that the mad fool assuming he is guilty that's a lot of folk about to be dissapointed with him

Last edited:
Not very bright is he ? So what sniper rifle costs £50k? , if the MOD is paying that much for them then somebody else is on the fiddle.

Why on earth would he don hat the mad fool assuming he is guilty that's a lot of folk about tombs dissapointed with him
Greed.......

I was offered large envelope recently , told the subby, 'naw I don't do that mate'..he insisted.

I took it to get away from him then gave it to my Direcrtor ,unopened, the next day

He told me that there was a large sum in it ....... i just did the 'talk to the hand sign'......

No fecker buys me..... not when they can have me for a few beers and a cheeky smile ;-)

ugly

LE
Sorry the tablet is a twat to use, it up words if I type too quickly

Did he steal any Brownings? The fool

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
He's obviously been employing Baldrick as a legal adviser. According to the prosecution:
[Some were sold on to other firearms enthusiasts, others were kept at his address where they were found by the police
Pleading not guilty when stolen firearms were found at your home can only be described as "highly optimistic".

Wordsmith

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
I have been forced out of jobs for refusing back handers
Snap: I've been made redundant for pretty much the same reason - refusing to pad the price of goods being sold via an agent to somewhere south of the equator by 6% so that it could be creamed off as 'commission',

If you sell via an agent and you have grounds to believe the agent is up to dodgy dealings, you can still be prosecuted for it, even if you haven't directly benefited from the corruption.

Wordsmith

Greed.......

I was offered large envelope recently , told the subby, 'naw I don't do that mate'..he insisted.

I took it to get away from him then gave it to my Direcrtor ,unopened, the next day

He told me that there was a large sum in it ....... i just did the 'talk to the hand sign'......

No fecker buys me..... not when they can have me for a few beers and a cheeky smile ;-)
Sadly it is SOP with some sites.

My mate John, ex-bootie, had a subbie bricky business. I went along to a site with him one time on the way to the pub - he was handing back drawings and giving in his written estimate. He came storming out of the porta-cabin with a face like thunder and eventually told me that the bloke said to him - "the last subbie offered me 5 grand for the job, what are you offering".

Not very bright is he ? So what sniper rifle costs £50k? , if the MOD is paying that much for them then somebody else is on the fiddle.
MoD procurement. There are people on here who would argue that with the cost of lunches in London clubs nowadays the price is justified.

MoD procurement. There are people on here who would argue that with the cost of lunches in London clubs nowadays the price is justified.
You try procuring washers, ball bearings or even bloody o-ring seals for standard retail price in the MoD. And if you manage it.... tell our Logistics people how!! :p

You try procuring washers, ball bearings or even bloody o-ring seals for standard retail price in the MoD. And if you manage it.... tell our Logistics people how!! :p
Evidence please.