• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Theft of Medals

Ladies and Gents

This is a plea to all ARRSErs. I'm not sure if this is the best place to post, so mods please feel free to move.

A mate of mine has had his medals pinched whilst they were at the tailors being re-mounted (a long story which I won't go in to now). Needless to say he is gutted and is extremely keen to get them back.

They are:

Gulf 1 (with clasp)
GSM 62 with NI Clasp
OSM Afghanistan
QJM
ACSM
LS&GC

His name is W*****P and his last 4 are 1743. He has been RAMC and is now AGC.

If you are offered them or see them for sale please PM me.

Many thanks all

K613

If no joy and he has to replace them then a top tip is to do so through the MoD medal office rather than one of the replica companies. According to my AGC(SPS) staff it'll still cost but is much much cheaper.

Good luck in catching the thieving git and recovering the medals...

If its any hope, I reunited a chap with his medals (stolen in the early 90s), last year. If they are out there they will undoubtedly surface at some time. Try placing an add on this site and for goodness sake make sure that they are reported as nicked to the police (service of civvy):

http://www.britishmedalforum.com/index.php

Or PM me the details and I will do it for you.

Hope it works out for your mate

Jonny

k613

Old-Salt
jonny3979 said:
If its any hope, I reunited a chap with his medals (stolen in the early 90s), last year. If they are out there they will undoubtedly surface at some time. Try placing an add on this site and for goodness sake make sure that they are reported as nicked to the police (service of civvy):

http://www.britishmedalforum.com/index.php

Or PM me the details and I will do it for you.

Hope it works out for your mate

Jonny
Jonny

Many thanks for that. I have just posted a thread.

K613

Latest Threads