The_ODP

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by The_ODP, Oct 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all,

I have just joined ARRSE after watching many topics. I can see that there are a number of ODPs on here and I just wanted to say hello.

I will contribute to the forums from now on but will try not to get as excited as some of the people on here but I can't promise.

It is pretty easy to work out some of the ODPs on here...Filbert, Leviticus and Para_ODP (Work with him).

Sorry about the name but I just tried calling myself ODP but it was to short so had to change it. This does not indicate that I am the one and only its just a name.

Sorry if this is a C*ap first post but I just wanted to throw my foot in the door before I started gobbing off on the site.

Hello all,

The_ODP

2. Oh dear... You have to be University Educated! God help us.

3. Yes I am university educated but only a diploma in ODP and I transferred into the RAMC after being a soldier for a few years.

4. Really Large Corps or Signals...?

5. If I told you that give you an indication of who I am. Won't that defeat the point of this site?

Are you an ODP Roe-terry?

6. Negative The_ODP, I prefer to take pictures myself...

7. welcome TODP, but if youre not going to get excited then why be here?

I liked the 'transfered into the RAMC after being a soldier for a few years' bit. Dont want these girlie medics thinking theyre in the army!

8. Didn't mean for it to sound like that but it is true..... :lol:

9. dot dot dot, dash dash, dot, dash dash dash, dot dot dot, dash.

10. he he he :D

11. onThe_ODP wrote:
    Filbert Fox wrote:
    welcome TODP, but if youre not going to get excited then why be here?

I liked the 'transfered into the RAMC after being a soldier for a few years' bit. Dont want these girlie medics thinking theyre in the army!

Didn't mean for it to sound like that but it is true.....

Send this one to me for re-education!!!!

12. It was only a joke.

Welcome home. A difficult tour for many.

The_ODP

13. No offence taken, just seeing if a little bite could provoke a large chomp! Welcome to ARRSE.

14. Christ, ODPs now starting threads and chatting to each other civily........is it April already???? :roll:

15. shut it spunk counter!