Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there a possibility that = ..,lets say you are waiting for a intake date and that month your recruiter is away for holiday ,but 2 weeks before the date you find out that there is a space available for your chosen trade at your ACIO ,however when you call you are told that because every recruiter has a certain amount of applicants ,nobody else knows your status! So ,all you hear back is that you have to wait for your recruiter to come back ..in the mean time another recruiter offers that space to some other applicant even though you got higher grade(same waiting time) ,so ...question? Could that be even possible? If your recruiter for some reason is away for a longer period of time why nobody else can give you an answer if you call regarding ...news for a intake date or anything else? So, if my recruiter its not there ,I have noticed that I can not get much info about anything, because the only person that can deal with me and my situation, is only my recruiter!!! Is that how it should be?
    Thank you!

2. If its to The Iron why didnt you use the PM system?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.