The "Z" Team.

We live in hostile and dangerous times. With the high sand explosion brown people threat/ black gangster 50 inch flat screen stealing threat, security is our number one concern.

Here are a bunch of professionals you can hire, there is no task to big or small when it comes to your security.

secu.jpg

The Silent wind of Doom Dojo.

An extract from their advert "Come perfect the art of assassination, stealth, booby trap and ninja skills. There is an optimal 8 week course of modern weapons including pistol, tazers, peperspray, and rifles. Oh yeah, and gorilla warfare."

Facefuck linky Silent Wind of Doom Dojo | Facebook

Look after yourself, and each other.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Gorilla Warfare?

I am not going to argue with an enraged simian which is at least twice the size of me.

Someone should tell the him/her/thing, second from left, that they've got their arse on back to front

He's had a few too many chocolate salty balls
373943_229925190412239_210973875640704_549999_1732300582_n.jpg

Didn't the one on the left once chase Harrison Ford after he stole a golden idol?
381854_224930064245085_210973875640704_539892_562225512_n.jpg

Kevin Hughes | Facebook

Look who 'liked' some of the shit the knobber posted :)

Was the very bottom comment.

PS. What a bunch of fucking mongoloids.

Large gut, short stubby arms, flattened facial features...where have I seen that before?

You are all being unfair.

pedo.jpg

This man gave his oath that he will protect your children.....but only your children.....you can't be here, no one can be here....fuck off you dirty witnesses.

They look as good as the T.A Team

Attachments

We live in hostile and dangerous times. With the high sand explosion brown people threat/ black gangster 50 inch flat screen stealing threat, security is our number one concern.

Here are a bunch of professionals you can hire, there is no task to big or small when it comes to your security.

View attachment 58440

The Silent wind of Doom Dojo.

An extract from their advert "Come perfect the art of assassination, stealth, booby trap and ninja skills. There is an optimal 8 week course of modern weapons including pistol, tazers, peperspray, and rifles. Oh yeah, and gorilla warfare."

Facefuck linky Silent Wind of Doom Dojo | Facebook

Look after yourself, and each other.

P.S they are a real company.
Freaks, I would not trust these freaks to look after our cat let alone anything else.

These guys have appeared under various names on both video game and firearm forums based in the States.

I think it's some kind of piss take/parody/'in' joke.

Someone on another website found his resume, he gotz da ski11z!!!

Objective
Build on my current skills in combat and stealth, to provide better more trust worth service, and to never give in.
Work Experience
Operative and Security Consultant
01/2006 - 05/2008 Mako Private Military Company, Murfreesboro, TN
Worked as an operative for multiple theaters including IRAQ and South American. Was responsible for ambush, assault, guard, espionage, recon, elimination of threats, sabotage, booby traps laying and detecting, gorilla warfare, and infiltration.
Ninpo instructor aka Ninjutsu art of the Ninja
01/2004 - 12/2006 Silent Wind of Doom Dojo, Murphysboro, IL
Was instructor and sole proprietor of the Silent Wind of Doom Dojo. I taught white belt to Master students in the art of ninpo. The classes ranged from hand to hand mastery in the first 3 years. Stick weapons next 1 years, flexible weapons next 2 years, blade weapons next 6 years, and mental training from then on. All though out the training the students would learn respect and when to use lethal force, as well as stealth principles and land navigation. There is an optimal 8 week course of modern weapons including pistols, tazers, peperspray, and rifles.
Education
8/2002 - 5/2006 Southern Illinoios University Carbondale, Carbondale, IL
Bachelor's Degree Geography
GPA 3.6.Cum Laude ACM member
10/2008 - Present American Seminal University online
Bachelor's Degree Computer Science
GPA 3.6. ACM member
Skills
Skill Name
Skill Level
Years of Experience
Stealth