The yanks just dont get it do they?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OLDBIGHEAD, Jul 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Link to the article- TheSun

Proof, if it were needed, that the yanks just dont get football. Some of the protest banners quoted-

"Go Home Fraud"
    "23: Repent"
    "Hey Becks, Here Before You, Here after You, Here Despite You"
    "Is evil something u are...or something u do?"

Fucking hell!! They really need some guidance on abusing footballers! Bring back the days when the likes of Brian Clough had to erect his own banner asking fans not to swear.

Best verbal abuse you've heard directed at a player?

2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Who cares, everyone involved in football including the fans who finance it are c0cks.

3. Your Dad washes elephants and your Mum is a whore. Directed at some African, can't remember his name

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Major League is a joke anyway, so don't worry about it. Beckam clearly doesn't give a sh1t...

5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

All those hermer rants at Sol Campbell.

6. Can't remember what was said; however, it assisted Cantona in his efforts of solo flight into the crowd a few years ago. It must have been the fishes or something.

7. "Couldn't hack it in rugby, then?" One of mine. :D

8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Adebeyor apparently, still makes me smile!

9. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Not at a player, but the entire Middlesbrough team when the child abuse scandal was going on.

'What's it like to sh@g your kids?'

10. I loved the bit on the news when the fan jumped down and the commentator said that 'Beckham clearly wasn't going to back down'. Would you back down if you knew that there were at least five burly security guards who would ensure the fan didn't kick your arrse?

Apparently, when Ferdinand was playing and dating Dani Behr, she decided to watch him play. I'm told that he got very irate and she left after 20 minutes of the crowd chanting 'He's here, he's there, he's shagging Dani Behr, Ferdinand, Ferdinand'.

11. Believe his name was Greedybarndoor or something similar, couldnt have been that good if we cant remember him

12. Ashleys boyfriend, Ashleys boyfriend

Sung to jermaine jenas by arsenal fans after the storys about the phone sex came out

Another one about ashley cole:

Chelsea wherever you may be
    your left backs got HIV
    with as mobile phone up his arse
    and his bird is a northern brass

13. At Goodison, Les was getting treatment on the touchline, when some bloke shouted out from row 2, "DANI BEHRS' FANNY STINKS!". As we all fell about laughing, he just smiled and shook his head...

14. So who is this Beckham bloke anyway? There used to be a second rate footballer with that name about ten years ago!