The yanks just dont get it do they?

Link to the article- TheSun

Proof, if it were needed, that the yanks just dont get football. Some of the protest banners quoted-

"Go Home Fraud"
"23: Repent"
"Hey Becks, Here Before You, Here after You, Here Despite You"
"Is evil something u are...or something u do?"

Fucking hell!! They really need some guidance on abusing footballers! Bring back the days when the likes of Brian Clough had to erect his own banner asking fans not to swear.

Best verbal abuse you've heard directed at a player?

Alsacien

MIA
OLDBIGHEAD said:
Link to the article- TheSun

Proof, if it were needed, that the yanks just dont get football. Some of the protest banners quoted-

"Go Home Fraud"
"23: Repent"
"Hey Becks, Here Before You, Here after You, Here Despite You"
"Is evil something u are...or something u do?"

Fucking hell!! They really need some guidance on abusing footballers! Bring back the days when the likes of Brian Clough had to erect his own banner asking fans not to swear.

Best verbal abuse you've heard directed at a player?
Who cares, everyone involved in football including the fans who finance it are c0cks.

T

trowel

Your Dad washes elephants and your Mum is a whore. Directed at some African, can't remember his name

Can't remember what was said; however, it assisted Cantona in his efforts of solo flight into the crowd a few years ago. It must have been the fishes or something.

"Couldn't hack it in rugby, then?" One of mine. :D

ugly

LE
trowel said:
Your Dad washes elephants and your Mum is a whore. Directed at some African, can't remember his name
Adebeyor apparently, still makes me smile!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Not at a player, but the entire Middlesbrough team when the child abuse scandal was going on.

'What's it like to sh@g your kids?'

I loved the bit on the news when the fan jumped down and the commentator said that 'Beckham clearly wasn't going to back down'. Would you back down if you knew that there were at least five burly security guards who would ensure the fan didn't kick your arrse?

Apparently, when Ferdinand was playing and dating Dani Behr, she decided to watch him play. I'm told that he got very irate and she left after 20 minutes of the crowd chanting 'He's here, he's there, he's shagging Dani Behr, Ferdinand, Ferdinand'.

trowel said:
Believe his name was Greedybarndoor or something similar, couldnt have been that good if we cant remember him

Ashleys boyfriend, Ashleys boyfriend

Sung to jermaine jenas by arsenal fans after the storys about the phone sex came out

Another one about ashley cole:

Chelsea wherever you may be
your left backs got HIV
with as mobile phone up his arse
and his bird is a northern brass

CombatCarer said:
Apparently, when Ferdinand was playing and dating Dani Behr, she decided to watch him play. I'm told that he got very irate and she left after 20 minutes of the crowd chanting 'He's here, he's there, he's shagging Dani Behr, Ferdinand, Ferdinand'.
At Goodison, Les was getting treatment on the touchline, when some bloke shouted out from row 2, "DANI BEHRS' FANNY STINKS!". As we all fell about laughing, he just smiled and shook his head...

So who is this Beckham bloke anyway? There used to be a second rate footballer with that name about ten years ago!

Glasgow Rangers fans to Celtic after Johnny Doyle was eletrocuted in 1981 after trying to re-wire his attic.

To the tune of "It's My Party"

"It's my attic,and I'll fry if I want to,fry if I want to........"

'Does your wife know where you are?' to Mickey Thomas who was caught in flagrante in a car with Someone Not His Wife.

And not players, but I've always liked

'He's fat, he's round, he's taking Wednesday down, his name is Ron' (Atkinson)
and
'Cheer up Barry Fry' to the tune of 'Daydream Believer', with it's rousing final line

'fat 'Boro B@stard and a cr@p football team'.

I think it's not that I should get out more, but I should go to better places .....

The Adebayor one with the actions as well makes me chuckle.

When Graham Rix was at the centre of his scandal we sung 'If you tolerate Rix, then your children will be next'. when we played the scum

At Derby this year, whilst beating Derby at Nigel Clough's first game in charge - 'This is what how it feels to be Cloughy, this is how it feels to feel sad, how does it all feel Cloughy, to know you'll never be as good as your Dad?'

Some of the one's to Nathan Dyer and Bradley Wright Phillips about them their thieving have been good 'He'd rob off his nan,repeat, flthy little kunt, he should be in jail' - also 'he's short he's shit on the rob in his baby kit' - somethign along those lines.

Heard loads but their off the top of my head,

Cardiff City fans to Swansea's then manager John Hollins (after rumours of kiddy fiddling)
Sung to the tune of Walking in a Winter Wonder Land.

There's only one Johnny Hollins,
One Johnny Hollins.
A packet of sweets, a cheesy smile.
Hollins is a fuucking paedophile.

After Peter Shilton caught giving a plating job and racing off ,wrapping his car round lamp post.....

'England's,England's,sixty nine,England's sixty nine.'

Anfield,early seventies.