• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The yanks get laughed at and boo'd in Dublin

Priceless! I bet it's given a few people ideas on how to stop it now.

Did you see how thick the doors were? I onnce saaw Maggie's Jag with the door open and that was about an inch thick, but the 'Beast'!

(BTW, why did thhey give POTUS such a fugly car?)

They were pretty slick on extracting him out of there. They didn't hang about. Had that of been the British Prime minister, the driver would've revved the tits off the car, had the PM out pushing and then given up when the battery died and some students starting hurling eggs.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Priceless! I bet it's given a few people ideas on how to stop it now.

Did you see how thick the doors were? I onnce saaw Maggie's Jag with the door open and that was about an inch thick, but the 'Beast'!
Maggie would have twated bullets away with her handbag

(BTW, why did thhey give POTUS such a fugly car?)
They tried a nice looking convertable once
Didn't work out too well something about to much headroom

They were pretty slick on extracting him out of there. They didn't hang about. Had that have been the British Prime minister, the driver would've revved the tits off the car, had the PM out pushing and then given up when the battery died and some students starting hurling eggs.
No,as an ex-CP driver,the whole route would have been recce'd,and driven,the cut-over would have been noted and,steps taken,Secret Service what a joke!
Also,our PM uses utilitarian vehicles,not a wheeled tank.;-)

Cadillac 1 aka The Beast is around 8 tons. They might be able to mod the suspension to get it to run on 'bags, but considering the limited space for them they might not take the weight? Dunno. Caddy 1 is one ugly motherfucker, mind. CMDs Jaguar XJ is the ticket - undoubtedly a lot faster and more chuckable.

Looks like it broke....good ol yankee engineering.
According to many USains of my aquaintance, US engineering came to a grinding halt in about 1984 and hasn't advanced since then.

Just look at almost any purely American designed and produced stuff and you can see what they mean.

According to many USains of my aquaintance, US engineering came to a grinding halt in about 1984 and hasn't advanced since then.

Just look at almost any purely American designed and produced stuff and you can see what they mean.

True enough, just look at their Humvee thingy. I gather they sold Hummvee to the Chinese, bet they are chuffed.

Latest Threads