Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The wrongest thing in all the World.

You know whats worse?

A few seconds later the kid sinks back six inches.

Wrongness?

It's only rape if you can't agree on the price.

Giblets

War Hero
FluffyBunny said:
So, in summary:

Airtight with your mum, dad and ginger step-brother, whilst your dog lick's your dad's peanut-butter smeared ricker, and you rim the dog.

Hopefully, you'll be able to get some time in licking sweat from your grandad's nads whilst he does your (sadly deceased) daughter who is wearing a Queen Mum mask.

Isn't this just another normal day in Kentucky/Cornwall?

How about adding some MLLAAARRRRMALADE to the mix?

Funny how the journo's never quote from threads like this one...

Giblets

War Hero
I'd like to read the tory-graph and see an article that discusses mmmllaaarrring in such a sensitive manner as is done here.

These papers (as do we) discuss and explain what is happening in the world and what is wrong.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
angular said:
Funny how the journo's never quote from threads like this one...

But they do - which was the subject for this thread.

Giblets

War Hero
True, forgot about that. Fat, sweaty, dyke bints with the wit of a rather small french fry.

Giblets said:
True, forgot about that. Fat, sweaty, dyke bints with the wit of a rather small french fry.

Not shure if this thread is still a going concern...but this is fairly wrong, I would say.

Oh...definitely NSFW!!

In case some of you can't see it, let me know and I'll post in clear on this thread - but it's unpleasant...apologies to the Mods ahead of time...

Proximo said:
Giblets said:

Not shure if this thread is still a going concern...but this is fairly wrong, I would say.

Oh...definitely NSFW!!

In case some of you can't see it, let me know and I'll post in clear on this thread - but it's unpleasant...apologies to the Mods ahead of time...

What's wrong with that? There are lots of folds, you might get the right one eventually!! And it's incredibly wet.

Crack on :D

my my what a flattering picture!!!

Giblets

War Hero
Proximo said:
Giblets said:

Oh...definitely NSFW!!

Jesus H Christos!!! Are they squished bollox or are they protruding flaps? Either way, I think I've been there ;-)

big-timer said:
Proximo said:
Wrongness?

There's no such thing as rape; it's surprise sex.

B-T

Or to put it another way "Come on darling, don't lets turn this perfectly ordinary rape into a murder..."

Giblets

War Hero
Cuddles said:
big-timer said:
Proximo said:
Wrongness?

There's no such thing as rape; it's surprise sex.

B-T

Or to put it another way "Come on darling, don't lets turn this perfectly ordinary rape into a murder..."

ROFRFL

Ozgerbobble said:
This pic of PTP posted on Uniform Dating

8O

His c0cks rather dissapointingl isnt it?