The wrong sex

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by eleanor, May 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This report surely implies that there are approximately 1,500 girl babies who have been murdered at birth in England and Wales in those fifteen years.

2. Interesting point, does make you wonder , unless they have found a way to produce only the male variety in the last 15 years.

3. are they going to sell the twins on ebay??

4. Nice one :D :D :lol:

5. I thought this thread was going be about gender bending Jan.

6. One word correctly spealt...

******* :x

Sorry MoDs - feel free to delete this post or edit as you see fit. Just thought I'd express my feelings towards these selfish morons.

7. well the subject would have been The wrong trousers or should it have been skirt. :lol:

8. Also read this first thing. Giving a child up for adoption must be one of the hardest things anyone can do, but these two mongs seem to have casually given them away, telling medics “they didn’t want them” – Didn’t want them it’s a child not a unwanted Christmas present, and what makes it worse is that they planned this.

Rant over.. and breath.

Telegraph Link

“The mother aged 59 and father, 72, conceived in India with fertility treatment and returned to England for the birth”

“The babies have had no visitors since being born less than a fortnight ago.”

Two things come to mind;

1, Isn’t there an upper age limit on IVF in the uk?

2, And What happens if it’s the wrong sex next time? Abandon them again? Yer its ok the welfare state will look after them, If they have the money to fly to India and get IVF, then they should be made to pay for these kids, not wanting to reduce there lives to a “cash” value, but there going to be in state care until there at least 16, makes me fecking sick how anyone could do this.

9. Perhaps the removal of their reproductive plumbing would be an idea, it looks like the British tax payers are left holding the babies then.

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

At least the kids lived. When I was up the Punjab some years ago a man was dragged before the Panchayati (a sort of village Court) for dropping his newborn daughter down a well.

The case was brought by two families who shared the well and the charge was serious.

Polluting drinking water with his daughters corpse. No mention of murder.

11. I am sure there are pleny of couples who would be happy to look after them. This sort of thing really grips my sh1t.

12. If 150 new born baby girls born to asians are being 'disappeared' each year in England and Wales, one has to wonder that if these twins hadn't been born by caesarian- and are therefore known about- if they would have ended up dead too. Quite right- this couple should be forced to pay financial support for these children for the rest of their lives.
    Greater checks need to be done on finding out what happens to the babies from pregnancies of Indian women. Are Indian women simply hiding their pregnancies until they have given birth to boys or are the authorities failing to ask the right questions about resulting births from pregnancies they are aware of?

13. :x If and when they return to this country, if she's is pregnant social services
    should remove the child at birth, as they have proved that their bad parents,
    then they should be sent back to india with out their British passports.

Rant over :x

14. I agree