The worst type of civvy.........

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OLDBIGHEAD, Jul 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ....in the Army environment.

100% Civvy or Ex Army Civvy??

Just lately its the ex-Army civvy for me, especially the one's who have held a decent rank or appointment. No matter how long its been, some still think they hold the rank :roll:

Fcukin' D icks! :x

(Yes, you guessed it, one of them has pi55ed me off today)

2. At least Ex Army civvys can understand my sense of humour in the work place :)

3. True, it's just on here it all goes a bit pete tong? :D

4. FFS mate, you have my sympathy if you have to actually work alongside some of them. :wink:

5. you have a sense of humour?

6. The worst?

Civil Servants....

7. Hehe, very true :)

8. FFS Smudge, do you know how gay that makes you sound? It's almost as good as LOL or LMFCO.

Get a grip man; you'll be calling me your mate next.

9. Don't get me started on Civil servants! I work with lots of them.

I swear that where I work at the moment you will only get a job if you have at least one disability, enjoy vanilla eishkeem and balloons!

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with retards, they're usually hilarious! But civil servants are the most uncompromising, slack, poorly dressed (you know the type......trousers at half mast, that sort of thing) waste of skin I've ever met. Usually quite good at doing their job, but as soon as you ask them something that's a little out of their "job description" then all Hell breaks loose!

Phew.......time for a lie down.

10. Damn! Thanks for setting me straight...mate ;)

11. Had some major drama with teachers and even some NAAFI staff whilst in JHQ, stating to us their "Equivelant Military Rank".

12. Oh Fcukin'ell!! That really, really makes my sh1t itch! :x

13. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Oi! I take exception to that! My trousers are never at half-mast (unless I am in mourning for my little soldier).

Maybe you are at the wrong place, we are all very switched on, jolly, sharp, observant, acerbic, decisive and snmkj - (sorry, dropped my Horlicks and cream cake on keyboard)

14. I wondered how long it would take for Civil Servants to get slated. Who wants to be the first to mention STABs?

Yawn...

15. No, STAB's definetly OOB. Strictly civvy's please. :lol: