The worst type of civvy.........

#1
....in the Army environment.

100% Civvy or Ex Army Civvy??

Just lately its the ex-Army civvy for me, especially the one's who have held a decent rank or appointment. No matter how long its been, some still think they hold the rank :roll:

Fcukin' D icks! :x

(Yes, you guessed it, one of them has pi55ed me off today)
 
#2
At least Ex Army civvys can understand my sense of humour in the work place :)
 
#9
VMechA said:
The worst?

Civil Servants....
Don't get me started on Civil servants! I work with lots of them.

I swear that where I work at the moment you will only get a job if you have at least one disability, enjoy vanilla eishkeem and balloons!

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with retards, they're usually hilarious! But civil servants are the most uncompromising, slack, poorly dressed (you know the type......trousers at half mast, that sort of thing) waste of skin I've ever met. Usually quite good at doing their job, but as soon as you ask them something that's a little out of their "job description" then all Hell breaks loose!

Phew.......time for a lie down.
 
#10
mediumwhiteamericano said:
smudge67 said:
mediumwhiteamericano said:
smudge67 said:
At least Ex Army civvys can understand my sense of humour in the work place :)
True, it's just on here it all goes a bit pete tong? :D
Hehe, very true :)
FFS Smudge, do you know how gay that makes you sound? It's almost as good as LOL or LMFCO.

Get a grip man; you'll be calling me your mate next.
Damn! Thanks for setting me straight...mate ;)
 
#11
Had some major drama with teachers and even some NAAFI staff whilst in JHQ, stating to us their "Equivelant Military Rank".
 
#12
Mag_to_grid said:
Had some major drama with teachers and even some NAAFI staff whilst in JHQ, stating to us their "Equivelant Military Rank".
Oh Fcukin'ell!! That really, really makes my sh1t itch! :x
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#13
smudge67 said:
VMechA said:
The worst?

Civil Servants....
Don't get me started on Civil servants! I work with lots of them.

I swear that where I work at the moment you will only get a job if you have at least one disability, enjoy vanilla eishkeem and balloons!

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with retards, they're usually hilarious! But civil servants are the most uncompromising, slack, poorly dressed (you know the type......trousers at half mast, that sort of thing) waste of skin I've ever met. Usually quite good at doing their job, but as soon as you ask them something that's a little out of their "job description" then all Hell breaks loose!

Phew.......time for a lie down.

Oi! I take exception to that! My trousers are never at half-mast (unless I am in mourning for my little soldier).

Maybe you are at the wrong place, we are all very switched on, jolly, sharp, observant, acerbic, decisive and snmkj - (sorry, dropped my Horlicks and cream cake on keyboard)
 
#14
I wondered how long it would take for Civil Servants to get slated. Who wants to be the first to mention STABs?

Yawn...
 
#15
StabTiffy2B said:
I wondered how long it would take for Civil Servants to get slated. Who wants to be the first to mention STABs?

Yawn...
No, STAB's definetly OOB. Strictly civvy's please. :lol:
 
#16
StabTiffy2B said:
I wondered how long it would take for Civil Servants to get slated. Who wants to be the first to mention STABs?

Yawn...
No need! You know you're all cr@p :)
 
#17
StabTiffy2B said:
I wondered how long it would take for Civil Servants to get slated. Who wants to be the first to mention STABs?

Yawn...
Er... that'll be you then... yawn...
 
#18
As stated in another thread, the ones who get me p1ssed off are those who seem to think that they are the equivalent of an officer rank. Questions like "done SDO since you arrived here? or what Corps/Regt are you? result in a blank stare and a grunt.

The best comment came from a civvy mate some years ago, he read a name plate in a corridor in JHQ and asked me " ere woss this Major retarded?" I turned to look at the name plate, on it was "Major Smifff Ret'd". My reply was, "it actually means retired, however you may have a good point." :D
 

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
#19
Equivalent ranks exist solely for getting civvies a good shoeing.
 
#20
StabTiffy2B said:
I wondered how long it would take for Civil Servants to get slated. Who wants to be the first to mention STABs?

Yawn...
You're a civil servant AND a STAB aren't you? A cunt to the power of 2.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top