The worst thing a woman can do?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by hammy123, May 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ive just followed a female colleague of mine into the shared bogs, the dirty c*nt didnt flush the bog properley and the red duster was still floating in the bog and the whole place stank of menstrual blood. Dorty b*itch! Nearly made me bring my three pints of John Smiths and fish and chip lunch back up. Got me thinking, whats the worst thing a woman has ever done to you or youve seen done?

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Marry me.

3. Similar experienece. When I was a student, a girl left the bloddy tampon applicator in the windowsill, and the same week left some chicken livers on top of the fridge to defrost.

Note- when I said the same week I mean for a week.

4. Thgread brings back back unpleasnat memories of only a fornight ago . . . a girl I had round flushed her tampon down the bloody toilet blocked the whole thing up and I had to fish around for about ten minutes unblocking it with a coat hanger to unblock it . . .

5. Say yes when you drunkenly propose marriage.

6. similar tampon incident. Bed a friends friend, she nips out for a second to dispose of tampon, we do the dirty, she then leans over and asks if I have a tampon (!!!???). Surprisingly enough I don't so she kindly spills her evilness all over my £40 White Co. sheets. I couldn't give a fcuk about the blood, but those sheets were pure egyptian cotton.

7. Come storming into the bathroom when your having a bath and send a smelly, putrid log round the u-bend, and go straight back out leaving a god-almighty stench... what the feck do they eat??

8. Scratch her balls 8O

9. go shopping and not buy any beer or pringles,they should be put up against a wall and shot for that fcuking shocker! :x

10. Cook (thank god it's chippie friday).

11. ask for wine in the squadron bar...my dear what the fuck is port!!!

12. In my own humble experience the worst thing a woman can do is track you down after a one night stand, find out where your parents live and call them up to say what a tosser who are for doing a runner from a cheap motel in the morning and lumbering her with the bill.

Tip: Never leave your mobile switched on when shacked up with a bint.

My old Pa was proud though. I am sure I saw some pride in him for holding up the family traditions when we last met for ale.

13. I find it thoroughly disgusting when a bird lets rip with a fart worthy of a fat knacker after a curry.

14. The wife asking me to repeat what she just said?

How the feck should i know....i was'nt listening!