Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The worst Tats you ever seen.

I can't get the picture as the lads disappeared off faceache, but a friend of a friend had a pretty big shoulder piece of David Dickinson with "cheap as chips" written under it for a laugh recently, now admittedly it was funny to see it, and the artwork was very good, but imagine being stuck with that for life? mad ****

I see all manner of bad tats in Hull when I'm at work, common ones are women with "Mam" tattooed on their arms, or big fat biffers with a tiny rose, dolphin or butterfly badly etched on their flabby arm or tit.

Most fat biffers in Hull have a real dead Dolphin nailed to their backs and the Stench.......FFS

There was a woman in her sixties boiler shaped body, Tats of grand kids, but she had a vest on her shoulder s in a semi circle she had " For your eyes only Roy ".......feck I bet Roy wish he had the sight of Stevie Wonder...she was gopping in her twenties

There was a woman in her sixties boiler shaped body, Tats of grand kids, but she had a vest on her shoulder s in a semi circle she had " For your eyes only Roy ".......feck I bet Roy wish he had the sight of Stevie Wonder...she was gopping in her twenties

I'll bet it was for Roy (Chubby) Brown AKA Royston Vasey.

A silly American tart carried the Olympic torch in the UK - when she got back to Spamland, she decided to commemorate the event with a tattoo.

Not only can't they spell colour, armour, honour, etc., etc...

View attachment 81655
BBC News - London 2012: Spelling error in torchbearer's Olympic tattoo

She'll need to be careful, or she may be arrested by the LOCOG commercial wing for illegally endorsing the brand.
All tats are wrong, but especially on middle aged women. I had to laugh at the article in the paper today. The wife of Lord Steele (the Liberal peer) has just had a tattoo put on her shoulder - she is 70 ffs!

Theres a pic that keeps popping up from the Mature Dating ad of a ginger chick with a cheeky tat on her rather large bosom, peeking out from under her top, which I find strangely alluring.

I do not have a tatoo. Not because I am against them, but because I have not thought of a design that really has some kind of in depth meaning to it...which in my opinion something like a tatoo should.

In my opinion, this is utter bullshit.
People shouldn't get tattoos with depth or meaning, this is what leads to ******* gash tatts in the first place.

Tattoos should be had to show everyone you are ******* nails and a bit mad and a bit of a ****.
People often ask me what my tribal sleeves infused with flowers and celtic bands mean to me, I am forced to tell them "**** all you raving ponce, its a load of black swirly shit with flowers in thats all"

I am going to look a right mental twat at 70 with my withered muscles and flabby belly absolutely dripping in tatts but **** it.

I have a full Polynesian sleeve along with assorted playing cards, skulls and Sailor Jerry girls all over me. Once while by the pool on holiday I got talking to a sucky posh bird who came out with the usual "What will you do when you are an old man?"

"I'll be the most interesting **** in the old peoples home love, fancy a rattle?"

She declined.

The ******* lesbian slag.

Nothing screams 'slag' like a tattoo on a woman. It's like being called "mate" during sex. It just shouldn't happen.

I agree to a point. Council estate single mum with a butterfly on her ankle and kids names on the upper arm is vile but give me an alt girl with betty page hair-do and a Japanese half sleeve and there like an Afghan on a kid.

"I love your body art" always gets them chatting rather than "Alright treacle, them tats scream dutty bitch"

Nothing screams 'slag' like a tattoo on a woman. It's like being called "mate" during sex. It just shouldn't happen.

Though I just spat diet coke everywhere chuckling at that, I think it depends we're they are and what they are. I have my entire left ribcage covered, I've never been called a slag for it, but yes I've seen the horrors ye barbed wire round the arm or the tramp stamp generally means she's game both together probably means she is dirty, in more ways than one ha!