The worst Tats you ever seen.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BaldBaBoon, Jul 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I do not have a tatoo. Not because I am against them, but because I have not thought of a design that really has some kind of in depth meaning to it...which in my opinion something like a tatoo should.

Whilst browsing various images of bodyart in inspiration I discovered what is in my mind the worst tatoo I have ever seen. Worst as in " what the hell " was this person thinking? I am quite hesitant to even bring it to the NAAFI it is that borderline dodgy.

Are there even worse ones out there, or is this the pinacle of bad taste?

If this is deemed too iffy....please can an adult remove if required?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Somewhere on FB there's a picture of what looks like a Thai hooker with a 42 Commando on her leg! Well doen to that bootie!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I can't get the picture as the lads disappeared off faceache, but a friend of a friend had a pretty big shoulder piece of David Dickinson with "cheap as chips" written under it for a laugh recently, now admittedly it was funny to see it, and the artwork was very good, but imagine being stuck with that for life? mad cunt

I see all manner of bad tats in Hull when I'm at work, common ones are women with "Mam" tattooed on their arms, or big fat biffers with a tiny rose, dolphin or butterfly badly etched on their flabby arm or tit.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Any tatooo which has a fat slapper or chav scumbag attached is pretty shite.

Rodney2q

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ah, the lovely tramp stamp, aka the slag tag. Fucking lush...

6. http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/175154-crap-tattoos-show-us-yours.html

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4966246596/

Next!

• Like Like x 1
  7. There isn't a worst tattoo. They're all crap - especially on women - just like eye, nose, lip and particularly tongue piercings. I have nightmares about snogging a tasty bit of all right only to find my tongue getting sores from her pierced tongue.

• Like Like x 1
  8. While having some work done recently the lad in the next chair was having a marvelously realistic cock that was spunking into his arse crack.

The poor fucker had lost a bet and it was his punishment. The funniest thing was watching the artist taking pictures of it to put in his portfolio. Can't see folk queuing around the block for that one somehow.

9. Not one I've seen in person, but this one is not only in questionable taste, and for some reason the artist appears to have substituted David Walliams in drag for the dear departed.

noregrets_zombie.jpg

10. Iffy? I find it even more hornier

11. Wouldn't feel right going down on her though

• Like Like x 1
  12. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

2 for the price of one eh

13. I do not have a tatoo. Not because I am against them, but because I have not thought of a design that really has some kind of in depth meaning to it...which in my opinion something like a tatoo should.

In my opinion, this is utter bullshit.
    People shouldn't get tattoos with depth or meaning, this is what leads to fucking gash tatts in the first place.

Tattoos should be had to show everyone you are fucking nails and a bit mad and a bit of a cunt.
    People often ask me what my tribal sleeves infused with flowers and celtic bands mean to me, I am forced to tell them "fuck all you raving ponce, its a load of black swirly shit with flowers in thats all"

I am going to look a right mental twat at 70 with my withered muscles and flabby belly absolutely dripping in tatts but fuck it.

• Like Like x 2