The worst song ever written?

This is my nomination, can anybody suggest an even crappier tune?

[video=youtube;EuLC07TbQTw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuLC07TbQTw&feature=related[/video]

'There's no-one quite like grandma' by the St Winifred's School Choir.

Aga-doo or whatever it is called. Makes my teeth itch.

Thankyou Carrots for not posting a link.

[video=youtube;AGF5ROpjRAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5ROpjRAU[/video]

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Any, and every, thing written by John Winston Lennon in his post-beatles period. But especially "Imagine".

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
anything by that shower of wnakers U2.

Anything by Timmy Mallet.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

For sheer depth and intensity of lyrics.....

How about No No, No No No No, No No No No, No No, There's No Limits

Are Barbie Girl by Aqua

That one by the crash test dummies! Mind numbingly shite!

The Floral Dance, not the Brighouse & Rastrick version (bad enough IMO) but the fucking awful Terry Wogan cover.

Plus, 'You're The One That I want' from Grease performed by Arthur Mullard and Hylda Baker. Possibly the most embarrasing Top of the Pops ever made.

Don't get me started about 'O Superman' by Laurie Anderson which inexplicably got to number 2 back in the 1980s.

Mmm bop

The Floral Dance, not the Brighouse & Rastrick version (bad enough IMO) but the fucking awful Terry Wogan cover.

Plus, 'You're The One That I want' from Grease performed by Arthur Mullard and Hylda Baker. Possibly the most embarrasing Top of the Pops ever made.

Don't get me started about 'O Superman' by Laurie Anderson which inexplicably got to number 2 back in the 1980s.
It got to number 2 because after 8 minutes listeners were in a coma before it finished so couldn't complain.

You spin me right round by dead or alive , fucking hate it....also the stock aitken waterman number 1. It has a lot to answer for imho.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beer_shit The NAAFI Bar 31
Lucky_Jim Films, Music and All Things Artsy 27
Forces_Sweetheart Films, Music and All Things Artsy 21