The worst sight I ever woke up to was?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The-Goose, Sep 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As a very newly joined soldier, the arrse of my section commander being raised off my face!

2. A pads wife/NAAFI bird called Tracy, we were both crammed onto a single futon in her mates pad, the flick of her zippo woke me and I lay there watching the red tip of her fag glow in the dark, she flicked the light on about an hour later and I watched the bogging troll slope off to the toilet, i dived up and whipped my clothes on before exacting a slick bug out leaving nothing behind but a johnny wrapper and my fast disappearing dignity.

3. Wales.

It was raining.

4. I re-call going out in Plymouth with one of my muckers. Getting ratted, but some how managing to trap a pair of lovely young twins who were celebrating their birthday. Going back to their place for a night of rampant sexiness. Waking up the next morning with a hangover that would kill a civvy and discovering last nights vision of loveliness had turned into a supermegafuglycroccawildebeast with an arse that looked like 200lbs of chewed bubblegum. Even after years of counselling the nightmares still haunt me!

5. Hello dad