• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Worst Pain?

In my haste to get to the church (shitter) on time I stubbed my little toe on a chair leg. Holy fcuk did I swear? I wish I had a cat so I could kick the barsteward thing. There's even some blood you know. The enjoyment of crapping was spoiled by this feeling of torture.

Is the toe stub the worst pain? If not, what is?

PandaLOVE said:
In my haste to get to the church (shitter) on time I stubbed my little toe on a chair leg. Holy fcuk did I swear? I wish I had a cat so I could kick the barsteward thing. There's even some blood you know. The enjoyment of crapping was spoiled by this feeling of torture.

Have you ever put a paper cut onto your bellend?

I think you should try it and tell us all about it. In fact, why not start another thread about it?

The_Snail said:
PandaLOVE said:

I think you should try it and tell us all about it. In fact, why not start another thread about it?
Good lord, suddenly I don't feel like stalking you anymore.

Little toes? Stubbed? Pure luxury. When I was at primary school, the knob sat next to me was swinging back in his chair and suddenly went forward, landing one chairleg squarely on the nail of my little toe. The nail is still all wrong to this day. Wince? I did a bit.

The_Snail said:
PandaLOVE said:

Paper cut. Bellend? No, I haven't. Try it? How do I do that? Am I understanding this correctly, a lady is suggesting that I go away and do stuff to my bellend then tell her all about it after? Who's the main benefactor with this bellend stunt.....?

PandaLOVE said:
The_Snail said:
PandaLOVE said:

Paper cut. Bellend? No, I haven't. Try it? How do I do that? Am I understanding this correctly, a lady is suggesting that I go away and do stuff to my bellend then tell her all about it after? Who's the main benefactor with this bellend stunt.....?
:D

heidtheba said:
PandaLOVE said:
The_Snail said:
PandaLOVE said:

Talking of stubbed toes, Mrs Driver BIII and I were staying in an hotel room with single beds and when we returned from a night on the sauce she decided to get in with me and I was well up for it! On the way over to my bed she stubbed her toe and started hopping and cursing all over the room. I was out of bed in a flash and hugged her, caressed her and soothed her pain, whispering sweet nothings as I led her to my bed. After we had conjugled for a minute or two, she got up and went back to her bed, on the way she stubbed her toe again and started hopping and cursing about the room, I told her to look where she was feckin going, turned over, farted and went to sleep.

The_Snail said:
heidtheba said:
PandaLOVE said:
The_Snail said:
PandaLOVE said:

Go for it slanty eye :wink:

The pain of seeing a once-great country populated largely by heros being overtaken by chavs and everyone complaining but no-one actually doing anything about it.

Latest Threads