The Worst Film Ever?!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Aug 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. High school musical. What the fcuk was that all about. :x
  2. Cloverfield
  3. Shaolin Invincibles. By a mile:

Due to the low budget they've used "men in gorilla suits" to play the apes. :roll:

Two wizards appear in this motion crap with enormous long pointy tongues which they use as weapons. :roll:

I haven't figured out yet why the people who jump kick their opponent create a sound of an incoming RPG. :roll:

No it's not a comedy.

This movie is so bad, it's almost camp. It's my second favourite of "worst films ever made".

Only a close second to Kungfu Masters IV: Revenge of the Crippled Masters. A motion picture involving two handicapped ninja's. Whoever drew up that storyline must have had some serious issues with physically challenged persons.

Mr. Badguy orders one of his ninja's to have his arms chopped off. The armless fighter is than tossed on the streets and mocked for a good 15 minutes by complete strangers. The height of his torment in the beginning of the film is when he tries to get some dinner in a restaurant. After teasing him for having no arms and dangling food in front of him he's unceremoniously thrown out of the venue because customers complain of being put off their dinner watching a bleeding cripple.

He than teams up with a ninja who has no legs. The two combined form one (sort of full functioning) warrior. Oddly enough throughout the film the legless ninja is thrown around a lot by his opponents to entertain them. At the end Mr. Badguy is filled in properly by the cripplers and I guess the lesson learned after watching the flick is that you can overcome your handicap. No matter how silly you'll look while trying.

The fact that this film isn't a comedy either didn't stop me from laughing throughout the entire screening.

Edited to add a picture:

Before the PC brigades suggests it's distastefull. This was a regular film and I did not make it up. :roll:
  4. U571

Yanks re-writing history...... Bloody Swines!
  5. According to Megan Fox:

"Let me tell you what it's really about. High School Musical is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efron's dad. It's about them struggling to cope with this molestation. And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards. Oh, and somehow there's music involved. You have to get stoned and watch it."

Now, I don't know if it's true or not, but since she looks like this:

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt.
  6. Anything with Chuck Norris in it.

Anything with the word 'Ninja' in the title.
  7. No. 57 sounds quite promising The Tony Blair Witch Project (2000)

8. INFIDAL!!! 8O :D

9. How do you find Chuck Norris? You don't he finds you. And hes looking for you, you unbeliever :D
  10. Watchmen! dissapointed to say the least.