The worst berets you have ever seen(pics appreciated)?

Zhopa

LE
For 'tis now the fashion.

"For the first time the White Ensign features on one sleeve, as a clear indication of the Royal Marines’ integration with the Royal Navy."

Stan_Deesey

Old-Salt
T-Ullmann.png

From this sketch:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Roger Moore wins that contest hands down...and he was afraid of guns :cool:

Whereas you could easily believe Burton laughing as he shot some deserving twat.

Michelle Obama or Meghan Markle ?
Guards, GUARDS! Stone the heretic !

[Wahshield]that is the definitely luscious Halle Berry striding up the beach in Cadiz ( masquerading as Cuba) in 'Die Another Day'...the gasping was genuine... the Atlantic is considerably colder than the Caribbean[/offwahshield]

more her here:

Last edited:
Roger Moore wins that contest hands down...and he was afraid of guns :cool:

Whereas you could easily believe Burton laughing as he shot some deserving twat.

Guards, GUARDS! Stone the heretic !

[Wahshield]that is the definitely luscious Halle Berry striding up the beach in Cadiz ( masquerading as Cuba) in 'Die Another Day'...the gasping was genuine... the Atlantic is considerably colder than the Caribbean[/offwahshield]

more her here:

Do you think it's too late for me to give her a warming cuddle?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
There's a queue......I joined it in 2007.....nearly there....

Chef

LE
Couldn't they find a '37 belt for her?
If they asked me nicely I would have given her one.

View attachment 592407
There was a letter a few years back from some serviceman claiming it was his belt they borrowed.

If true it's probably never been cleaned since and is worn through where assorted noses have inhaled essence of Andress.

Slime

LE
I particularly like the look of this beret (on the tricolour-draped open coffin with crossed black gloves, natch), signifying the happy dispatch of another Provo:

View attachment 570973

The perforated stiff in the box is Kevin Barry O'Donnell, shot dead by Security Forces at Clonoe, near Coalisland, Co Tyrone, in 1992. He was one of four IRA terrorists shot dead in the grounds of a Church a short time after they attacked Coalisland RUC station. Play big boys' games, win permanent prizes.

People like to mock PIRA, or call them thickos, but looking at that photo…………..

They were way ahead of their time in relation to Covid masks ;)

Latest Threads