The worst Aussie side in years!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Jul 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This has got to be the worst side to tour England in years!
    I can see an advert in the papers in the next few days for Aussies who to know how to bat & bowl!

If you know an Australian ring them up!!!!

2. Australian cricket is shit. Unsportsmanlike cunts. Cricket used to be a gentlemans game.

3. If they spent as much time practising their cricket as they do with getting hair transplants and blond highlights they might make good, the poofs.
    what is it with aussies and baldness?

4. I've no fucking idea. Personally, I couldn't give a fuck if I went bald.

5. At least you are being helped by Cook, why the bloody hell did he not enforce the follow on?

• Like Like x 1
  6. You'll never pull some B list celeb with that attitude, my son.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think Australian sport is fucking ace at the moment.

So do all the other kiwi's I know. :)

8. Probably doesn't fancy batting last on that wicket?

9. I doubt England would have to bat at all.

10. I couldn't understand at first why we didn't get them to bat again. Call me an old cynic but its to do with the moneymen. I live just up the road from Lords and as such have been going to county and test matches for years. I have got know a few of the staff over the years. Once I was at a county game and it was raining, I asked this old west indian steward why they didn't come off and put the covers on, he explained that if less than twenty overs were played they would have to give a ticket refund. Sure enough after the twenty overs, play was stopped and everyone went home. Magnify that to the scale of the ashes. TV rights/bar sales and all of the rest Of money that is involved and the mind boggles. If we had gone for the follow on it could well have been all over by tomorrow morning.

Maybe I am talking rubbish but that's my take on things.

11. Yeah, but I'd save a fucking packet on shampoo and haircuts.

12. I never understood test cricket. You can play for 4 days and still have a fucking draw?

13. Much better when we had that body-line technique.

14. Mufftickler, I agree -and lads, thanks to Pieterson once again making a balls up, we're not there yet. Moans about Bell's performance have become strangely muted

15. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

And yet in the first test they nearly won.