The worm has turned

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by oldgoat., Oct 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

The first video's been done three times this week, and the second was shown last week at some point... but the article surrounding that second one is interesting enough to let you off :D

I feel all sorry for him. I'd feel like an absolute tit if there was a video of me on t'Internet acting the hard man and then getting battered for my troubles. I'd be absolutely gutted. He should take a leaf out of my book, and not start on jiu-jitsu black-belt ex-squaddies in their own garden. Simple and effective.

2. Interesting that this video has been around for ages. Last year I think. Glad to hear the bloke has got out of the area.

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Aw, the poor little darling!

Bless. Of course, you do realise that he's the victim don't you?

4. serves him bloody right for getting his mates to video it! Happy slapping karma in action there!!

5. He's nobbing a 23 year old lass too. Good man!!

6. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

The best bit out of the article is that the Black belt chap has a daughter...called Boudiccia...I'm seeing chariots and swords and swaths of dead chav scum in her future...and all strength to her right arm.

S_R

7. Is the guy a member of ARRSE and if not why not. I can't believe the Chav scum wants to sue the Sun for making him look a prat, I think he achieved that feat all by himself.

8. Imagine getting smacked for being a gobby bellend and then chopsing off about it to a national red top. Emperor Mong has definately been instructing this pr1ck.

The gobby little tw@t should have had his head kicked in!

At least some people know the art of restraint.

me obviously not one of them

edited for being a mongy mongerson

9. Fucking excellent drills that man.

10. I like the bit when Yobby McYobstein tries to push him and propels himself backwards :D

11. He is a member of ARRSE but doesn't want any fuss. Can't say I blame him.

12. OMG, its MDN

13. Not even close.

14. Mega. Can he explain how he was on Granby as a 16 year old then?