The World's most Vacuous Woman

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by exbleep, Jun 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the week that Harriet Harperson declared that one of the top two jobs in the Labour Party should "always" go to a woman (regardless of experience and ability) we also find a billionaires ex missus, Patricia Klug, declaring bankruptcy despite being given a million dollars a week in alimony she managed to run up debts of "to to 50 million dollars). Now, I was always of the opinion that the ginger Fergie was the world's most vacuous woman with her crying about being abused as a child (something her sister has absolutely no recollection of) and also managing to run up debts of up to 5 million dollars despite having more money than any of us non-lottery winners could ever dream about. Then there is that no talent clothes horse (take your pick of Cheryl Cole or Posh Spice) that got their money from their husband's career earnings. Sharon (I don't do blame) Shoesmith claiming a big wodge of cash for being removed from a job she did very badly.
    What is it with these women lately? Does having a shedload (yeah, I managed to get a shed in there) of money turn them into whinging, spoilt brats? Or is it something in their genes that means they can't handle the fame and fortune they so cherished when they eventually get it?
    I'm sure there are plenty of other examples (Paris Hilton springs to mind) of spoilt, rich tarts who blow it all and come out with the biggest load of loose stool water from their mouths that you've ever heard.
  2. Let me explain it to you, Harriet is not very good at her job, when she realised that MR Brown, followed by MR Milliband had got the top job in the Labour party, she obviously thought, quite fairly in my opinion;

'Why is it only crap male MPs getting the top job? I'm shite, the Blair babes (patronising or what?) are all shite, let the crap distaff side have a go.'

I must admit I find Mrs Dromey's principles are quite elastic, Mr Dromey was put into a safe seat in Leyton and Wanstead despite his lesser half's wanting such safe seats to be given over to women only lists of candidates.

Personally I think she is a bitter, chippy, two faced cunt of the first water, so I'm not suprised she has done so well in that pool of mediocrity which is the house of commons.

Did I mention I don't like her? Cunt!
  3. This one wins my vote

Kim Kardashian has X-Ray to prove her buttocks are all real | The Sun |Showbiz|TV

She ACTUALLY irradiated her spine, femurs, ovaries, uterus.....everything, with a dose roughly 40x that of a chest x-ray, just to prove her arse is naturally FAT!! Only someone in my line of work can truly appreciate how shit that x-ray is, and the enormity of what the 'practitioner' has done, but suffice it to say in THIS country he'd be up in front of the HPC and probably struck off!

On the plus side....he may just have removed the vacuous bag of cuntiness from the gene pool! :judge:
    • Like Like x 3
  4. I think that would be the same for most girlies/people given that amount of money, just go to Bluewater or that place in Manchester and see the hordes of females with the 1000 yard stare outside handbag/shoe shops. The problem with most rich women and children is that they don't usually have the credit or intelligence to earn that sort of money in the first place, it was given to them and that's why they're idiots.

Just compare them to that blonde woman off Dragon's Den, she's capable and intelligent and shows that if you actually earned affluence through skill, genius or hard graft then your attitude might differ.

I'd say the most vacuous woman in the world was my ex gfs mate, she's a typical blonde WAG who says like 63 times a minute, went to drama school, can just about read Hello Magazine and wants to be in a girl band. She also lives off Daddy's money. I don't think I've ever met someone so spectacularly stupid. Her mates say it's because she was hit by a car when she was younger but I think she's naturally clueless.

5. HHH

HHH LE

I take it you are talking about this "lady" Kim Kardashian??
  6. not sure WHICH one she is, but she's a twat!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. HHH

HHH LE

Your attachment link doesn't appear in your original post, and when I "quoted" your post, the link shows, but just leads to a blank page!
    That's why I asked the question.
  8. My bold: Don't know about Cole but Posh Spice earned far more than her husband from the Spice Girls.
    My underlined: There are plenty of men who were shit at their jobs but got stacks of money (bankers anyone?).

Fergie I agree with, a total waste of space and as for Paris Hilton even the building after which she's named has more brain power than she does. She appears to exist solely to carry a very rich chiwawa round, I'm surprised with all that money the chiwawa didn't opt for a more stimulating transportation system.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Hilary Rodham Clinton...
  10. Thats odd, i could see it! Hey ho, i've editted it...i hope!
  11. Nah,sorry she might not be an oil painting,but that is one clever woman,can't be clever and vacuous,so...........
  12. HHH

HHH LE

Yea, it's appeared now.
  13. In my opinion that deluded scaggy tart Harriet the Harpy is suffering from permanent Pre Menstrual Tension, and over tight granny knickers.
  14. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

Other than the fact that her parents owned a caravan park, she grew up learning the ropes, they croaked and she sold it for quite a few bucks.

However she is a bit better than the original woman who was behind Red Letter Days - a company that basically flowered fast on debt and promises before going very bust.
  15. Kim Kardashan is a Yank? I thought she hosted Blue Peter...

post spice seems to have made a fair bit of wonga from her spice girls days, and then selling daft clothes and 'writing' books about herself. She's still about as interesting as a stone, and always seems to walk everywhere with a face like a smacked arrse...