The World's Greatest Theme Park

I have to admit,I would pay top Dollar to visit this:

Theme park in Tennessee turns Princess Diana's death into a tasteless attraction | Daily Mail Online

I can't help thinking though that ARRSEWorld Live is a venture worth backing. Attractions I'd include would be:

Josef Fritzle's basement
A scale model of Chernobyl with bust up reactor
John Warbouy's cab

There must be other ideas in the bar
The Jeffrey Dahmer suite, whereupon booking in you get to pick your homosexual conquest(s) for the duration of your stay and bludgeon them to death.

Prior to departure you have to have anal and oral intercourse with the deceased before storing their genitalia in the room mini bar.

Discounts are available according to the amount of sperm deposited in the bodies.

The Jeffrey Dahmer suite, whereupon booking in you get to pick your homosexual conquest(s) for the duration of your stay and bludgeon them to death.

Prior to departure you have to have **** and oral intercourse with the deceased before storing their genitalia in the room mini bar.

Discounts are available according to the amount of sperm deposited in the bodies.
I hope the wardrobe rails are robust enough to take the weight of someone around the body-mass of say, David Carradine?

I was also thinking Ian Huntley's bathroom, but not sure that's in good taste.

....oh and you can take your lunch in Fred West's back garden.

I have to admit,I would pay top Dollar to visit this:

Theme park in Tennessee turns Princess Diana's death into a tasteless attraction | Daily Mail Online

I can't help thinking though that ARRSEWorld Live is a venture worth backing. Attractions I'd include would be:

Josef Fritzle's basement
A scale model of Chernobyl with bust up reactor
John Warbouy's cab

There must be other ideas in the bar
Ian Huntley's House.
A Tapas Bar in Portugal
Gary Glitters Computer
Rolf Harris Painting & Touching Game

I'd have a "Bloody Sunday" firing range.... interactive experience....

The MH370 Flight Simulator?

Prior to departure you have to have **** and oral intercourse with the deceased before storing their genitalia in the room mini bar.

You didn't just make that up did you, it seems like you have been festering this idea for a loooong disturbing while ?