The worlds gone f**king mad!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunnoficarus, Sep 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A protective helmet for wobbly walkers and crawlers that's cute and comfortable, too! This advanced baby helmet is made of high-tech foam that absorbs impacts and cushions falls, without bulky padding. Its breathable lining keeps little heads cool. Helmet adjusts to fit kids 8-20 months. Thanks to its adjustability and material, No-Shock adapts to the shape of your child's head

2. I used to know a lad who wore a helmet all the time, he was caught fingering a dog, you can tell a lot by what someone wears it seems!

• Like Like x 5
  3. Do they do a bigger size, as I think some of the latest fuckwits on here could do with one to stop them from banging their head on the window.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Have you only just noticed, most of us got wise when the Dimlibs got into government.

5. They've been around for ages...mongs wear them on day trips!

6. Yes, but these aren't been sold to parents with mongs… but to parents who are mongs.

7. I really am beginning to wonder how I managed to survive beyond childhood, given we never had any of these safety devices to keep me safe.

8. Another yank invention, saying that the wimps have been wearing them for years playing that poncy American football with enough protection to last a session with bigbird.

9. Do they come in MTP.............Canditate for young infantryman of the year maybe?

10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I know of metal bars which do the same.

• Like Like x 1
  11. We just make the gronks wear pushbike helmets.

Attached Files:

12. There is no amount of protection that can gaurantee that.

13. No padding would be enough! Unless it has 'stench-trench 'nullification'

14. I use a claw hammer to adapt a child or prostitutes head.