The worlds gone f**king mad!!!!

A protective helmet for wobbly walkers and crawlers that's cute and comfortable, too! This advanced baby helmet is made of high-tech foam that absorbs impacts and cushions falls, without bulky padding. Its breathable lining keeps little heads cool. Helmet adjusts to fit kids 8-20 months. Thanks to its adjustability and material, No-Shock adapts to the shape of your child's head

I used to know a lad who wore a helmet all the time, he was caught fingering a dog, you can tell a lot by what someone wears it seems!

Do they do a bigger size, as I think some of the latest fuckwits on here could do with one to stop them from banging their head on the window.

They've been around for ages...mongs wear them on day trips!

I really am beginning to wonder how I managed to survive beyond childhood, given we never had any of these safety devices to keep me safe.

Another yank invention, saying that the wimps have been wearing them for years playing that poncy American football with enough protection to last a session with bigbird.

Another yank invention, saying that the wimps have been wearing them for years playing that poncy American football with enough protection to last a session with bigbird.
There is no amount of protection that can gaurantee that.

No padding would be enough! Unless it has 'stench-trench 'nullification'

What a load of utter tosspotology, nippers bounce and they cry when hurt, ergo they will try in future not to fall and hurt themselves, OK its a bit of a learning curve for the wee fuckers but it gets results in the end, lets just let the world roll on as it always has.

Clearly there's a demand for baby body armour though, scousers will now be able to mistreat their babies with the confidence that they won't end up dead and have the front of their council flat turned into a shrine by tabloid-reading grief whores.

The_IRON: check PMs please

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Do they do a bigger size, as I think some of the latest fuckwits on here could do with one to stop them from banging their head on the window.
They do indeed do a larger size and you will find them being worn in the middle of many rucks and mauls in New Zealand at the moment.