The Worlds Cleverest Invention. What do you think?

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by Didosdadsdogsdead, May 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My choice, the Thermos flask coz if you put hot stuff in it stays hot, and if you put cold stuff in it stays cold.
    Not very bright you may say.........but how the fcuk does it know what to do???

2. Yup, definitely cleverer than the 'hot' water bottle - which is always cold in the morning.

3. Cleverest invention? More like the worlds saddest joke. How old is that one?

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Friday evening blues Plant?

No one going to play with you? Give the boy a chance, at least he is trying to be cheerful. :wink:

5. At my age it seems like you've heard every joke there is... so okay, some marks for effort, but it would be nice to hear one I haven't heard.

Or is it just me turning into a grumpy old man? I do hope so, could be fun :wink:

6. So is it the computer? Electricity? No, i would have 2 say its the bike
    BRITAIN is a nation built on two wheels!!

7. The wheel. Because my CD player would not work without them.

SK

8. Get ya self a new HOT water bottle, sum of us are are like toast of a morning.
    john

9. the best invention has got to be the second wheel

10. Is yours one of those clever thai hot water bottles that also makes the tea?

lancslad

11. Bottle opener/clipper ligher

12. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

Thermos is all well and good but there is always going to be some pillock who thinks "it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold? Great, I'll put in 2 cups of tea and a choc ice!"

13. internal combustion engine because thats what powers a motorbike ans it lead to the jet engine

14. hmmm, methinks he takes this a bit too seriously...

15. The mini skirt. Whoever invented that was a 'kin genius.