The worlds bestest bestest toy ever!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Rod924, Jun 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

2. If i got one of those i would so have to buy a hamster just to put in the cockpit!!

3. It's like an Airfix Ekranoplane come to life!

4. 8O 8O 8O oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh

:D :D :D :D :D :D me me me me me me me me me :lol:

I have GOT to have one of those! stuff gettin one for me DH ... I WANT ONE!!!

Vik xxx

5. Outstanding, my Bosses eye's lit up when he saw that video. I've got to get me one of those, might upset the extremely low flying Crabs though :)

6. 8O ooooooooo you makin a dig at the Fly Boys there Rusty?? I might have to send em over to jam yer Sky signal :lol:

7. As much as I really really really want one, I just know if I had one, it would crash straight into the 1st object I was trying to avoid. If I was in the desert with it, bloody lightening would strike it down. I'm not tempting fate lol

8. i need a life size version.now that would be fun.............all that is good for is seeing how sick guinea pigs can get!!!...although that would be amusing!!

9. Where do I get one?

10. oooooooooo too many toys to choose from 8O must by lottery tickets then I can get them ALL :lol:

11. hmmm, but how many do you need to buy before you stop breaking them. Looks way cool!

OS

12. This could shatter a few memories of playing with your Action Man or Star Wars figures - some shocking bootlegged toys! I blame the Chinese......

Having trouble altering text and inserting links - original: http://www.bootlegactionfigures.com/Bootlegsindex.htm