The worlds best Blow Job.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Jun 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

B_AND_T:
    D0lly86:
    Miner:

And at the moment of climax, I wip it out & spray her full in the eye.
    It must've stung like a bastard. She was wailing like a banshee.
    After controlling my fit of giggles I go and get her some bog roll to wipe her eye.

It does sting like a bastard, but what you probably didn't know it that you end up with red eye for ages. I got come in my eye after blowing some one at a bbq, rinsed out my eye after the offense and resumed drinking, no one notices as I had sunglasses on and they stayed on throughout the day until the beer ran out and we went to the Naafi, on removing my sunglasses there were lots of questions as to why the white of my eye was red, being the lady I am I played it down by saying "why don't ask that twat I told him shoot it in my mouth and he spaffed in my eye, cunt!" all this whilst pointing at him from the other end of the bar.

For me, it was a bad blow job.

But Dolly, your a woman so therefore your opinion doesn't count. Smile

Apologies B&T, in that case I shall not share the step by step, using words as pictures style that you all know and love to describe how I give my best blow job. It wouldn't be appropriate in the worst blowjob thread anyway, I suppose I will just keep quiet til such a thread occurs.

Off you go Dolly :D