• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

the world encyclopedia of pistols revolvers and submachine guns Free Download

*** the world encyclopaedia of pistols revolvers and submachine guns *** can be download free, open iTunes go to app store then books and put the title in the search box then download FREE. This book shows off why it's worth getting an iPad.

Says £3.99 on iTunesfrom my end. A quick Google shows I can get it from plenty of other places for free.
Just checked iTunes and in the store>books> I pasted in "the world encyclopedia of pistols revolvers and submachine guns" the download is there. :thumright:

Just checked iTunes and in the store>books> I pasted in "the world encyclopedia of pistols revolvers and submachine guns" the download is there. :thumright:
I took iTunes off my computer because it slows the system down. But I cannot find it on the Apple website for free. And I don't want to buy an iPad.

I'll download it to my PC instead of downloading iTunes. Thanks for the steer.

I bought this with another volume on rifles and a book from the same set on WW1, 3 for a tenner in a bookshop in The Galleries in Bristol a couple of weeks ago

Latest Threads