the world encyclopedia of pistols revolvers and submachine guns Free Download

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by No_Duff, Feb 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. *** the world encyclopaedia of pistols revolvers and submachine guns *** can be download free, open iTunes go to app store then books and put the title in the search box then download FREE. This book shows off why it's worth getting an iPad.

2. Says £3.99 on iTunesfrom my end. A quick Google shows I can get it from plenty of other places for free.

3. Just checked iTunes and in the store>books> I pasted in "the world encyclopedia of pistols revolvers and submachine guns" the download is there. :thumright:

4. I took iTunes off my computer because it slows the system down. But I cannot find it on the Apple website for free. And I don't want to buy an iPad.

I'll download it to my PC instead of downloading iTunes. Thanks for the steer.

5. I can get a free sample, thats about it, says $6.99 which is about 3.99 in quids.

6. I bought this with another volume on rifles and a book from the same set on WW1, 3 for a tenner in a bookshop in The Galleries in Bristol a couple of weeks ago

7. the SHF forum could do with a sticky for links, a online resource thread would be nice.

i got quite a few .pdf wpn manuals and CAD files.