The World Cup - Whos got the fittest supporters.

Whilst one of the tv commentators was rabbiting on about which team was best, weakest, most likely to, fittest etc, at the mention of the word 'fittest' my attention was caught by the gorgeous bronzed, bra-less brunnette that was wearing a Brazil shirt. 'Yes' I thought, if Carling did fittest football birds, then Brazil would win by a country mile. So gentlemen, any other contenders for the title?

North Korea.

Mmmmmmm.....................

Attachments

After a short amount of research I have concluded it's a tough choice to make. Lots of talent on show.

My decision is therefore based on the ones I think will be most up for a threesome.

I present the Danish fans.

OK it really doesn't like displaying that image so one times link instead.

LINK

baldbof said:
Whilst one of the tv commentators was rabbiting on about which team was best, weakest, most likely to, fittest etc, at the mention of the word 'fittest' my attention was caught by the gorgeous bronzed, bra-less brunnette that was wearing a Brazil shirt. 'Yes' I thought, if Carling did fittest football birds, then Brazil would win by a country mile. So gentlemen, any other contenders for the title?
Was she tall and taned, and young and lovely,

if so I know where she lives

I know they're not in the World Cup, but bugger it. Sweden!

I can always count on a gaggle (nudge, nudge) of Blonde nymphomaniacs to make my day. :D

tropper66 said:
baldbof said:
Was she tall and taned, and young and lovely,

if so I know where she lives
Do you have a holiday home there by any chance ?

TerryFukWit said:
Definitely none of the Africans fans. Black women are ugly
I take it you never lived in Capetown

Body builder?? Have you ever seen her? She looks like an anorexic daddy-longlegs!!! 8O

TerryFukWit said:
bigbird67 said:
leveller said:
TerryFukWit said:
Definitely none of the Africans fans. Black women are ugly

THAT'S black!!! And she has THE longest legs you ever did see!! 8O
She looks like a 67 year old body builder called Ron.
"There's times when you'll think that you mightn't
There's times when you'll think that you might
But the things that you'll learn from the Yellow and Brown
They'll 'elp you a lot with the White"

The Ladies, Kipling

bigbird67 said:
Body builder?? Have you ever seen her? She looks like an anorexic daddy-longlegs!!! 8O

She was white before she started using this soap.
http://whereshouldistart.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/nigger-joes-tar-soap.jpg