The Woolwich Two

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by lacrabat, May 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What sort of disability do you want these two fuckbrains to be stuck with?
    Hopefully at least one of the plods rounds has done a spinal job on one of them leaving it dribbling in a wheelchair. Perhaps a bit of permanent organ damage for the other creature will leave it shitting into a lung or something.

• Like Like x 1
  2. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 7
  3. Deport them back to their own country.

Yes, I mean England. London is a right shithole.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

5. Bet they don't get a twenty stretch, even though they should be natural lifers.

6. There's enough Mockney cunts around here, thank you very much! We're about to suffer the annual influx of tourists who think that chugging along on a hired boat through the broads is the height of excitement and who also think that Great Yarmouth beach is the best thing ever.

Bastards.

• Like Like x 4
  7. No No No. As I said on another thread, these two cunts have stepped into a hall of infamy reserved for a select few ubercunts and in a tribute to a speech from blade runner, the light that burns so bright does time for twice as long and you two have burned so very bright or words to that effect...

8. I hope they become irresistibly sexy to other inmates.

• Like Like x 6
  9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Well to be honest when I saw the plod getting rounds into the guy when he was face down on the floor a part of me was thinking please shoot the cunt in the bollocks and just leave a bloody inoperable mess.

• Like Like x 4
  10. They're gonna end up being someone's bitches in prison, so cutting their dicks off would be a good start, just to help them in their future role like. It'd also save their sky-pixie the trouble of finding a coachload of virgins for them when they eventually snuff it. The Beeb interviewed one of their mates tonight who said one of them had been arrested in Kenya a while back and alleged he'd been sexually assaulted. So at least one of them will be an experienced bitch. Which I'm sure will be nice for him.

Kenya? Wouldn't it be terrible if he'd caught AIDs whilst he was getting his ass-cherry popped? Terrible I tells ya!

It'd be equally terrible if they "committed suicide" by hanging themselves in their cells one night.

Still, it's all the will of Allah, so whatever's coming to them, they'll just have to be grateful to the old lad for sending it to them, eh?

• Like Like x 3
  11. I have to confess to feeling a warm glow inside me when I saw the footage of the twat who had been giving it the big I am on the video floundering around on the floor like a freshly landed fish with a couple of nine mills in him.

• Like Like x 6
  12. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

their lawyer will try for compensation on the grounds that they were coming forward to surrender at the time and handing the knives over.

the govt will find a way of saying they had links here and there and hide them away. do we still have that little island full of anthrax?

• Like Like x 2
  13. As the prisons are overcrowded I think they should serve their sentence in Colchester

• Like Like x 11
  14. Colchester? Now THERE's a shithole. Good call.

• Like Like x 5