The Woolwich Attack

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by blackdog60, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It seems that the front line is no longer thousands of miles away, but right here at home.
    Looking at the YouTube footage the bastard says none of us or our families are safe. I agree. They are all around us and we'd better bloody well stop joking around and pay very close attention. It's too late for the extremely unfortunate Lee Rigby and his family, but we need to learn from this and change our MO pronto!
    Luckily plod reacted quickly and did what needed to be done immediately (which has not always been the case). Shooting to incapacitate in order to interrogate later was what was needed.
    Now let me say clearly that I am NOT a racist, my wife is from the West Indies and I have some dear friends who are Muslims, BUT at the same time I don't want to see the usual liberal pinko do good bollocks being applied to this mess.
    We need to send a very clear message to all the extremists hiding here so they know what will happen to them if they start their shit in England.
    Personally I'd be working on these two jihadists with a blow torch and a pair pliers to find out what we need to know about them and their chums. It is gloves off time and make no mistake about it!
    What shocked and sickened me about the state if my country was watching YouTube and seeing loads of people just standing around watching while Lee Rigby lay in the road dead or dying. What the **** is that about? The two women who tried to help showed great courage and had more balls than all of the Men who just looked on. What a bunch of spineless *******. Wether we are actively serving or just members of the public it is our duty to get stuck in and deal with these bastards where ever and when ever.
    I am all for an event of some sort to raise money for Rigby's family and to get the public to understand the full gravity of the situation.
    Finally I feel sorry and ashamed for all those who made such childish and snide remarks about the proposed idea of a march. We need solidarity in this situation like never before. My guess is that some of the posts are made by morons who have never seen active service.
    Either that or they are just retards.
    The time for action is NOW, and it needs ALL of us.
    Every last one.

2. Proof, if any were needed that you haven't a ******* Scooby and can go straight to ignore.

• Like Like x 1

3. Go away.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Have you considered suicide?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. *sniff* it's times like this I miss RTFQ.

6. You are more likely to hit the jackpot on the lottery than to get murdered by some Muslim fanatic in the UK.

To that end the thread is a non story.

7. Just as it was through the 70's, 80's and 90's you ******* dick

• Like Like x 1
  8. To the hole with it!

(And you could do the same to the thread actually)

9. It's threads like this that make me proud to be an ArRSer, a thread that brings together users who usually dislike/detest/barely tolerate each other in unity to roundly spank a truly moronic post

Bravo

• Like Like x 3
  10. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

What made you think "Social, events and networking" was the right forum for this little rant? Idiot. Try Current Affairs,although I think you will find this has been discussed at length already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.