The wonderful world of Cosplay

Recently I stumbled across this marvelous species of walt called Cosplay(ers). Now there is no two ways about it: they're sad cnuts for dressing up as their favourite film/cartoon characters and wandering around a large hall talking to one another 'in role' but I must say some of the ladies are rather on the tasty side. So I thought I'd leave you with some 'treats'...

Attachments

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
my neighbors doris used to run around the woods playing fairy folk but its now stargate where she is supposed to be an ancient. she would look better as a blurry vision though she does have nice tits and so does the daughter...

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Recently I stumbled across this marvelous species of walt called Cosplay(ers). Now there is no two ways about it: they're sad cnuts for dressing up as their favourite film/cartoon characters and wandering around a large hall talking to one another 'in role' but I must say some of the ladies are rather on the tasty side. So I thought I'd leave you with some 'treats'...
That last one is from the cosplay motherlode; a grot flick based on World of Warcraft, cunningly titled Whores of Warcraft or simply Whorecraft.

Sent from my X10i, probably from the loo, using Tapatalk.