The wonderful world of Cosplay

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Empty_Vacuum, May 31, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Recently I stumbled across this marvelous species of walt called Cosplay(ers). Now there is no two ways about it: they're sad cnuts for dressing up as their favourite film/cartoon characters and wandering around a large hall talking to one another 'in role' but I must say some of the ladies are rather on the tasty side. So I thought I'd leave you with some 'treats'...

Attached Files:

2. Great find. Anymore pics?

3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

my neighbors doris used to run around the woods playing fairy folk but its now stargate where she is supposed to be an ancient. she would look better as a blurry vision though she does have nice tits and so does the daughter...

4. Japan - fucking bizarre!

They have 'maid cafes' - at the start of recession they sent the maids, waitresses, to stand outside the stock exchange to try and drum up some business!

Attached Files:

5. I could go on.... (eye patch girl is a rare example of a jap chic with a well rounded bottom :))

Attached Files:

6. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

That last one is from the cosplay motherlode; a grot flick based on World of Warcraft, cunningly titled Whores of Warcraft or simply Whorecraft.

Sent from my X10i, probably from the loo, using Tapatalk.

7. For those of you that are that way inclined...

Attached Files: