The Wild Goose.

No idea of costs, but I'm sure it was not cheap.It did actually work. But then someone kicked it over...
I look at that and all I see is 1000’s of engineering hours spunked to deliver something that’s meant to do the same job as a quad and trailer. Is more expensive, more complex, less reliable and ultimately can’t be as flexible or do the core job as well. Did they really need to build something to figure that out*

It’s the same as these trailers, i just don’t understand why there is no one in the decision making chain who needs to give this more than 5 seconds scrutiny before going. “Hang on guys, I think this might be a fucking stupid idea”

*also, what’s wrong with an actual fucking mule!!!!!!

Edited to add, this irritates me

Truxx

LE
I look at that and all I see is 1000’s of engineering hours spunked to deliver something that’s meant to do the same job as a quad and trailer. Is more expensive, more complex, less reliable and ultimately can’t be as flexible or do the core job as well. Did they really need to build something to figure that out*

It’s the same as these trailers, i just don’t understand why there is no one in the decision making chain who needs to give this more than 5 seconds scrutiny before going. “Hang on guys, I think this might be a ******* stupid idea”

*also, what’s wrong with an actual ******* mule!!!!!!

Edited to add, this irritates me
See SPRINGER for details......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ho2331 The Intelligence Cell 113
Le_addeur_noir Tanks, planes & ships 15
D Cookery 28

Latest Threads