"The Wild Geese" Trivia Q

It’s officers in maroon, ORs in khaki.
Any snipers in the audience?

Incidentally, the jarring note in the casting of the film was always - to me - Roger Moore, whose acting credentials were, since his first days on the boards, dismal. Whichever character he attempted to portray, it turned out to be the very same one he'd learned eyebrow-perfect when he was a teenager. Having him gnashing a cigar in Wild Geese was just stupid. If only Caine, Stamp or Connery had been given it; Stamp for me:
stampterence2015_large.jpg
Bags of nastiness, and decent acting, too.

Any snipers in the audience?

Incidentally, the jarring note in the casting of the film was always - to me - Roger Moore, whose acting credentials were, since his first days on the boards, dismal. Whichever character he attempted to portray, it turned out to be the very same one he'd learned eyebrow-perfect when he was a teenager. Having him gnashing a cigar in Wild Geese was just stupid. If only Caine, Stamp or Connery had been given it; Stamp for me:
View attachment 327021 Bags of nastiness, and decent acting, too.
Excellent in The Limey. "Tell him I'm coming. Tell him I'm fucking cominngg!!!!!"

Excellent in The Limey. "Tell him I'm coming. Tell him I'm fucking cominngg!!!!!"
If only 'The Limey' had been a half-decent flick. But it was craply crap, from opening to finishing.
Still, he said his lines and didn't bump into the furniture, so yes.

If only 'The Limey' had been a half-decent flick.
Indeed. Imagine what it would have been like without him!

On second thoughts, don't. [Shudders]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fishsoxs The NAAFI Bar 21
DieHard Films, Music and All Things Artsy 13
the_boy_syrup The NAAFI Bar 558