• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The wife's dog

Two guys meet up for a game of golf and one says to the other. "Do you mind if the wifes' dog comes round with us, I've got to exercise it and this way I can get a round of golf in. He's very well trained, so he won't be a problem." The other guy says. " That's crafty, I'll have to remember that little scam." Golfer 1 goes to his car and comes back with an apricot toy poodle in tow. Golfer 2 tries to keep a straight face and tees off. Golfer 1 takes his shot and it's a real belter. The little dog stands up and claps furiously. Golfer 2. "That is absolutely amazing, does he do that every time you make a good shot?"
"Yep, every time."
"What does he do if you make a bad shot ?"
"He turns somersaults."
"Somersaults? come on..you're kidding."
"No bull, he turns somersaults."
"That is bloody incredible..how many ?"
"It depends."
"Depends ? on what?"
"How hard I kick him up the arse!!"

Latest Threads