The "what trade should I go for" thread - all job selection related chat in here

Hiya
Im also thinking marines or grenadiers.
the problem is that im a woman. This means that i could be the first female in either. (Im aware that many here will ridicule me but still).

i love the sea, front line and them being the best.

i also love ceremonial stuff and the guarding and both are elite

Someone help me out?

Last edited:

Jam12bix

Clanker
Hiya
Im also thinking marines or grenadiers.
the problem is that im a woman. This means that i could be the first female in either. (Im aware that many here will ridicule me but still).

i love the sea, front line and being the best.

i also love ceremonial stuff and the guarding and both are elite

Someone help me out?
You be fine, there are some female who recently who took Prmc, as for the household cavalry when i was at itc female were Passing out, just believe in yourself you'll be okay

You be fine, there are some female who recently who took Prmc, as for the household cavalry when i was at itc female were Passing out, just believe in yourself you'll be okay
Thank you so so much.(i didnt think anyone would actually take me seriously)

I still dont know which one to join

I have a bit more time to decide and thanks for thinking i can actually do it.

Also thank you for telling me about the females passing out, i didnt know about that and that sort of stuff is hard to find when researching.

Last edited:

amnesia

Old-Salt
Thank you so so much.(i didnt think anyone would actually take me seriously)

I still dont know which one to join

I have a bit more time to decide and thanks for thinking i can actually do it.

Also thank you for telling me about the females passing out, i didnt know about that and that sort of stuff is hard to find when researching.
I believe there are several females who have, or are in training to join the Household Cavalry. I believe it is still in single figures, (or thereabouts) but others have already paved the way for you.

I believe there are several females who have, or are in training to join the Household Cavalry. I believe it is still in single figures, (or thereabouts) but others have already paved the way for you.
thanks, I didnt know that

i was actually more thinking of the foot guards for me as i am a bit scared of horses at the moment but household cavalry is starting to sound really good. Only problem with it is they expect you to spend two years training which is as lot more than others.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Frangipano RLC 5
polar Army Reserve 1
General Melchett RLC 4

Latest Threads